Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

IF (big IF) We Would Have Beat Washington ... (answer honestly)

Smonroe

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Love me some MJF! Got his autograph framed.

The best. Full stop. Hands down. Bar none. I worked in the business for a loooooooong time, and that guy has it. All of it. 

Except when tony turns him face, but I’m trying not to think about that because it ruins my mood when I do…

12 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Let's pretend we beat the Commodes.  Take away Sam's unforced fumble.  Take away the D's collapse at the end of the 4th Q.  Or just say Gilmore intercepts at the end of the game.

Would you be saying we're a contender...or would you still be calling for coaching changes and/or tanking?  Answer honestly.

You're kidding I hope? We are nowhere near a contender, even if we had a 4-3-1 record. We aren't even really a 3-4-1 caliber team. We showed reasons for hope in this game for sure...Sam played really well, the D once again for the most part held up its end, but until we have an at least average OL, and wow are we far from that, we are not contenders. And while Pierce and Woods have promise, the overall receiving crew is still a question mark/work in progress.

12 hours ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

LOL.  Come on bro.  

Did you see what the DL of Washington did to our OL?  They are bad football team and we lost the LOS on both sides again.  

Their DL is good and they aren't that bad. The issue isn't our OL sucking against them, it's our OL sucking period.

Yes.   We would still have a shot to win the division and there is lots of time to go in the season.   Enough for Sam to get comfortable and players to get healthy.   There would be a chance.

Reich took that chance away from us again with his moronic play calling.

Archived