Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis vs. Washington Discussion

RollerColt

You know what’s crazy about this game if colts could get some magic and beat WA and Texans at home beat titans we would be 1/2 game ahead of titans for first place because of our tie. Even with us losing to titans. Titans are not that good so we will see if Texans can pull a magic trick. Lovie has that team playing hard.

On 10/25/2022 at 4:17 PM, Boondoggle said:

The defense has been excellent to date.  I doubt that changes with Wentz.

This is a slam dunk betting game right here.  Go drop a benjamin on the Colts -3 you can thank me later.

You mean heineke not wentz

On 10/25/2022 at 2:26 PM, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Heinke and Sam are pretty similiar. Should be a fun game. Leonard should be back. Maybe Paye too.

No they are not. One is a skunk beer and the other has a variety of delicious flavors...:lol:

I was in line at the Marriott a number of years ago checking in for my one and only game at the RCA dome and turned around and Ted M was behind me in line. I naturally had to talk to him and we were talking Colts and I brought up the 95 AFC championship game. It still has a sore spot with us both. I specifically asked him about his conversations with Harbaugh pregame throughout the playoffs and that’s exactly what he said.

Archived