Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

i have a question with kelly injured

ruf

3 minutes ago, Indy87 said:

He played better than Kelly. 

thanks i had a feeling that he may be better than kelly for what ever reason

how was Pryor at RT and do you think he was doing well enough at LT to leave him there and put the rookie at RT or the other Kelly at RT

i'm happy they made some major moves though i know they only put pinter in because kelly got injured but he may be playing C at a higher level than kelly non injuired

5 minutes ago, cjrulli said:

Pinter looked better than Kelly honestly. No free rushers up the middle. His calls at the line could probably be better. Seemed to get Nelson knocked on his * by a blindside. 

I thought kelly didn’t look bad , rainman struggle early and got some penalties but I’m not as mad cause at least he making contact with them u like other guys who letting them run free. Most of the pressure was really from the right side with Pryor and Braden both of them can’t handle speed which was cause Matt Ryan to flush left and messing up the blocking on Left leading to 2 of the holding calls

2 minutes ago, ruf said:

thanks i had a feeling that he may be better than kelly for what ever reason

how was Pryor at RT and do you think he was doing well enough at LT to leave him there and put the rookie at RT or the other Kelly at RT

i'm happy they made some major moves though i know they only put pinter in because kelly got injured but he may be playing C at a higher level than kelly non injuired

Pryor was awful. Worse at RT then at LT somehow. He needs to be playing RG or not at all 

Braden was good at RG though imo

He seemed to play well.  With that said the Broncos had some pretty injuries to their line when he was in there so I am not sure how much that was a factor but credit where credit is dude he did well against whoever was in there when he was.

1 hour ago, colts89 said:

Pryor was awful. Worse at RT then at LT somehow. He needs to be playing RG or not at all 

Braden was good at RG though imo

That’s why Smith is going to have to go back to RT IMO.  Pryor can’t play RT.

Archived