Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Don't Like What I read About Darius Lenoard's Injury

King Colt

24 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I’m sorry, you lost me, I don’t follow?

Cant play during WHAT required 4 weeks?   It’s my understanding Shaq can play wk 1 if he feels up to it.  He’s on the 53.   He practiced today.   I don’t understand the comment about not being able to practice? 

Can you please explain?   

He was saying he thinks Leonard will miss a game, but that is better than the 4/5 games he WOULD of HAD to miss IF he didn't come off the PUP list. 

You cant practice when on PUP list, which Leonard isn't anymore. So he was saying being unable to practice(if he was on PUP list) for 4 weeks, he didn't think he could be game ready with a week of practice. So 4 games turns to 5.

Again all hypothetical take.

Bottom line, the main point was even if Leonard has to miss a game it is better than the 4 minimum, he would've had to miss if he was on PUP.(he isn't).

30 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I’m sorry, you lost me, I don’t follow?

Cant play during WHAT required 4 weeks?   It’s my understanding Shaq can play wk 1 if he feels up to it.  He’s on the 53.   He practiced today.   I don’t understand the comment about not being able to practice? 

Can you please explain?   

“…if he remained on Reserve/PUP”

He didn’t.  So now he can practice and play whenever he’s ready.

On 8/28/2022 at 11:05 AM, masterlock said:

IndyStar reported: "All-Pro linebacker Shaquille Leonard was on the field before the game, going through a heavy workout, a good sign for a player trying to return after offseason back surgery."

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2022/08/28/colts-what-we-learned-from-preseason-finale-healthy-matt-ryan/65412404007/

Luck looked frisky as a jackrabbit in pregame warmups of the preseason game his retirement was announced lol.

13 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Luck looked frisky as a jackrabbit in pregame warmups of the preseason game his retirement was announced lol.

I remember seeing that clip of him showing his footwork and thinking it was all good.  

Then being at that preseason game, walking back to the hotel when the word started coming out…talk about highs and lows.  

Archived