Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What games are you going to ?

craigerb

11 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

RCA Dome got so freaking loud. I was there when Peyton and Marvin broke the record against the Rams, and I couldn’t even hear myself thinking. 

Yeah when we blew Denver out in the playoffs I was there in 2003 and I thought the roof was going come off lmao .

1 hour ago, Lets Go COLTS said:

Going to The game week 1 in Houston!!  I live in Texas. Super stoked. Got front row sideline visitor side tickets!!  Any chance I'd be able to get a player autograph?  

I have had those kind of seats at LOS.     If you are behind the bench then YES.  they will come up and sign some stuff.    We were even given the game ball for my son to hold for a pic     Met many agents and Colts trainers/manages/agents.  I dont remember how it went down.    I met Maniacs "guy".     AV talked to my son.    Luke Rhodes brought him the game ball for the picture.

Might be different for away games.    But anyway.   

I'm not an autograph guy   (have a personally signed Reggie Jersey though). But for the kids they will sign some %. BUT If you're older than 10-12.  Not so much.  

Just my experience 

11 hours ago, ChuggaBeer said:

I have had those kind of seats at LOS.     If you are behind the bench then YES.  they will come up and sign some stuff.    We were even given the game ball for my son to hold for a pic     Met many agents and Colts trainers/manages/agents.  I dont remember how it went down.    I met Maniacs "guy".     AV talked to my son.    Luke Rhodes brought him the game ball for the picture.

Might be different for away games.    But anyway.   

I'm not an autograph guy   (have a personally signed Reggie Jersey though). But for the kids they will sign some %. BUT If you're older than 10-12.  Not so much.  

Just my experience 

Awesome!!  Thanks for the info!!  Yeah we are right behind the bench. The Texans stadium rule on kids is that 2 years and younger doesn't require a seat. Our son will be 1 by then so we are thinking about taking him. It's tough being a Colts fan in Texas so I really wanted this opportunity to get an autograph and enjoy a great game. 

Archived