Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What games are you going to ?

1 hour ago, craigerb said:

I got my tix to Raiders in LV for Nov 13 on Colts side!

Vegas rules. I went their in Feb of 2010, SB weekend Colts vs Saints. I was there from Friday night and stayed until Wednesday night, slept all day Wednesday after partying for 5 freakin days in a row with a friend of mine and then we flew out Weds night. The food, women, gambling was off the charts. I stayed at Mandalay Bay for 5 nights and drinks were free if you gambled. I stayed hammered the whole time lmao . I didn't bet on the SB though which was smart because it was taylor made for the Saints to win going in. The media wanted them to win, they had the hurricane a few years prior and Katie Couric and Obama was saying how much it would mean to the city of New Orleans if they won. Peyton and Reggie is from there too. I just thought something goofy would happen and it did, we lost but yet we had the better team. Can't get on an onsides kick and Peyton throws a pass at the end that he rarely did his whole career + Reggie runs a lazy route = cute. Eye test and knowledge told me stay away from the game and play slots. For 5 days, I pretty much broke even, not bad for being out there. I brought 4000 to gamble with, and 5000 over all to be safe for = room and food, it was 5 nights, room was only 50 a night. Enjoy the game, it is a winnable game. I think the Raiders are on our tier as a team = good, pretty even game.

In Feb the weather is perfect out there, no wind and 60-65ish for the highs, 50ish for the low. A lot better than here.

I'll be at Colts game in Las Vegas. I def recommend going to the LV game if you plan on traveling to 1 game. Easy walk to the stadium from the strip. 

Game Tickets are pricey though.  

2 hours ago, craigerb said:

I got my tix to Raiders in LV for Nov 13 on Colts side!

How much are tickets going for?

3 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

All home games but also traveling to LV and Tenn.  Also might add one more maybe KC. 

KC would be included under home games, just to holla

And myself, KC, PIT, WAS, TEN and maybe the HOU home. But the other 4 already will be

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LV-FrontRow said:

I'll be at Colts game in Las Vegas. I def recommend going to the LV game if you plan on traveling to 1 game. Easy walk to the stadium from the strip. 

Game Tickets are pricey though.  

How much are tickets going for?

I second that question!? Need to look into some travel/hotel rates! Last trip cost me $2k. Tried to make that up on some gambling wagers, but ended up losing some more $!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

Toward my bucket list of seeing the Colts in every NFL stadium

Minnesota and Las Vegas

Will leave me with I think 8 to go

If we get Buffalo in playoffs I will go to that one

That is impressive. I have been to approx. 50 home games since the team moved here in 1984, the bulk of those games were from 1999-2013 = I would say around 40 in that time frame. Mostly division games as in the Jags, Texans, Titans several times. I have seen teams like the Cowboys in 1999, Broncos in the playoffs in 2003, Patriots in 2009/4th and 2 :thmup: but have only went to 1 road game in my life. That was at Chicago in 2004 and we dominated. I got Harbaugh's autograph when I went to the 1996 Chargers games here. To go to different cities takes a lot of energy and great gumption/the want to. I haven't been to a game since Andrew Luck kicked the Texans butt late in the season in 2013. Going to Vegas for a game would be awesome I have to admit, as when I went to Vegas I had a blast as I posted above. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is impressive. I have been to approx. 50 home games since the team moved here in 1984, the bulk of those games were from 1999-2013 = I would say around 40 in that time frame. Mostly division games as in the Jags, Texans, Titans several times. I have seen teams like the Cowboys in 1999, Broncos in the playoffs in 2003, Patriots in 2009/4th and 2 :thmup: but have only went to 1 road game in my life. That was at Chicago in 2004 and we dominated. I got Harbaugh's autograph when I went to the 1996 Chargers games here. To go to different cities takes a lot of energy and great gumption/the want to. I haven't been to a game since Andrew Luck kicked the Texans butt late in the season in 2013. Going to Vegas for a game would be awesome I have to admit, as when I went to Vegas I had a blast as I posted above. 

LOL

I was AT that Chicago game! Krenzel was the Bears QB.... Edge ran wild (if my memory serves me well)

BLOWOUT

I always am respectful, and have never had a fight over the past 30 plus years of going to remote games

I wear the blue, and try to set up a disposable grill

I actually got a $100 bill from Jim Irsay at a Colts / Dolphins game a long time ago (In Miami)

I got there early and was watching them stretch

My buddy was a phins fan and Jim asked me.... "Is he a Colts fan too?"   I said ABSOLUTLELY NOT .....  LOL

(He didnt get money)....  Ok, I was a wienie , but my buddy was razzinging me about the game beforehand

The west coast games are my biggest holes in my bucket list

San Fran/ Seattle / LA  Still to go out west

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2022 at 1:02 PM, MikeCurtis said:

Minnesota and Las Vegas

I have a long way to go for that! I travelled to the 2016 Denver game and went to the Super Bowl vs. the Saints.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

LOL

I was AT that Chicago game! Krenzel was the Bears QB.... Edge ran wild (if my memory serves me well)

BLOWOUT

I always am respectful, and have never had a fight over the past 30 plus years of going to remote games

I wear the blue, and try to set up a disposable grill

I actually got a $100 bill from Jim Irsay at a Colts / Dolphins game a long time ago (In Miami)

I got there early and was watching them stretch

My buddy was a phins fan and Jim asked me.... "Is he a Colts fan too?"   I said ABSOLUTLELY NOT .....  LOL

(He didnt get money)....  Ok, I was a wienie , but my buddy was razzinging me about the game beforehand

The west coast games are my biggest holes in my bucket list

San Fran/ Seattle / LA  Still to go out west

Yeah Edge ran wild. I went with 3 other guys and we went to this Irish pub the night before and partied until 5am, probably drink 10 beers or so and ate all kinds of food. We got a room close to the stadium. Man I had a bad hangover lmao but still had a couple at the game and I felt better because we blew them out. Their fans were cool around us, no problems. They respected Peyton. I had a Colts hat on and one of the guys I was with wore a Reggie Wayne Jersey. We had decent seats, high up but nose bleed material.

On 5/13/2022 at 11:43 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The food, women, gambling was off the charts. I stayed at Mandalay Bay for 5 nights and drinks were free if you gambled. I stayed hammered the whole time lmao . I didn't bet on the SB though which was smart because it was taylor made for the Saints to win going in. The media wanted them to win, they had the hurricane a few years prior and Katie Couric and Obama was saying how much it would mean to the city of New Orleans if they won. Peyton and Reggie is from there too. I just thought something goofy would happen and it did, we lost but yet we had the better team. Can't get on an onsides kick and Peyton throws a pass at the end that he rarely did his whole career + Reggie runs a lazy route = cute. Eye test and knowledge told me stay away from the game and play slots. For 5 days, I pretty much broke even, not bad for being out there. I brought 4000 to gamble with, and 5000 over all to be safe for = room and food, it was 5 nights, room was only 50 a night. Enjoy the game, it is a winnable game. I think the Raiders are on our tier as a team = good, pretty even game.

In Feb the weather is perfect out there, no wind and 60-65ish for the highs, 50ish for the low. A lot better than here.

In that order????

:funny:

I'm going to the Jacksonville game.

• Haha 1

On 5/13/2022 at 1:02 PM, MikeCurtis said:

Minnesota and Las Vegas

Same two games I plan to go to as well. I got about 10 stadiums left on my list of seeing Colts play in every stadium.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

In that order????

:funny:

I'm going to the Jacksonville game.

My tailgating experience was memorable at Jacksonville

The Jags fans at the tailgate were awesome

I dont drink like I used to but these Jags fans that we set up next to had free flowing booze  ......   my walk into the stadium was extremely "wobbly"

The fans in Dallas, (Now my home ) Denver, GB, and even NE were great as well.... they gave you major crap then handed you a beer..... For those that dont travel... it is a hoot

If you stay humble, and take the ribbing, ..... you will almost always be fine.... You can NEVER do "in your face" stuff......  Be a Colts "ambassador".... always respectful

I did have 2 people that wanted to fight me at the Pitts/Colts AFC playoff game..... snowballs wizzing at my head.  .... I just walked on

Cleveland (the old stadium) was fights ALL around me (I kept very quiet)  ......  crazy time 

I am still trying to figure out what to do in Minnesota while I am there......  Its a boring city IMHO

(I have to go there for business)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

I dont drink like I used to but these Jags fans that we set up next to had free flowing booze  ......   my walk into the stadium was extremely "wobbly"

The fans in Dallas, (Now my home ) Denver, GB, and even NE were great as well.... they gave you major crap then handed you a beer..... For those that dont travel... it is a hoot

If you stay humble, and take the ribbing, ..... you will almost always be fine.... You can NEVER do "in your face" stuff......  Be a Colts "ambassador".... always respectful

I did have 2 people that wanted to fight me at the Pitts/Colts AFC playoff game..... snowballs wizzing at my head.  .... I just walked on

Cleveland (the old stadium) was fights ALL around me (I kept very quiet)  ......  crazy time 

I am still trying to figure out what to do in Minnesota while I am there......  Its a boring city IMHO

Memories are great indeed. I sill party a bit but just on my days off, mainly Sunday's because I work 3rd shift and go in late on Monday. Can't wait for football to get here. Now days I just stay at home and watch every Colts game on my big screen, I live in Indy so I get every game. I usually get me a 12 pack of strong beer and some Wings or order a pizza and chill out all day in my recliner following all the games. I do miss going to games, the whole gang broke up after 2013 as in 4 of us would routinely go to at least 2, sometimes 3 games a year for years and eat at St Elmo. One of my friends moved to Florida and got married, my other friend I had had trouble getting around to the point he could barley walk. Looking back on everything, the only thing I regret is not going to a game at New England and wearing my Manning Jersey when we were beating them in 2005 and 2006 lmao . I was at the 4th and 2 game in 2009 but as a fan I had HFA :banana:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Memories are great indeed. I sill party a bit but just on my days off, mainly Sunday's because I work 3rd shift and go in late on Monday. Can't wait for football to get here. Now days I just stay at home and watch every Colts game on my big screen, I live in Indy so I get every game. I usually get me a 12 pack of strong beer and some Wings or order a pizza and chill out all day in my recliner following all the games. I do miss going to games, the whole gang broke up after 2013 as in 4 of us would routinely go to at least 2, sometimes 3 games a year for years and eat at St Elmo. One of my friends moved to Florida and got married, my other friend I had had trouble getting around to the point he could barley walk. Looking back on everything, the only thing I regret is not going to a game at New England and wearing my Manning Jersey when we were beating them in 2005 and 2006 lmao . I was at the 4th and 2 game in 2009 but as a fan I had HFA :banana:

You live in Texas, right?    So will you try to go to the game in Dallas?    Or stay home and watch on TV? 

26 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You live in Texas, right?    So will you try to go to the game in Dallas?    Or stay home and watch on TV? 

No I live in Indianapolis, have all my life. I actually seen the Cowboys play in 1999 when they had Emmitt and Troy though. That was the game where Marv burned Deion on a long pass. Not too many burned Deion. We won that game.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You may have the two of us mixed up.....I live in Dallas. I have someone that said that they would get me a ticket (I have been to "Jerryworld" before.... so I cant count it as a new stadium)

I will be there

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

You may have the two of us mixed up.....I live in Dallas. I have someone that said that they would get me a ticket (I have been to "Jerryworld" before.... so I cant count it as a new stadium)

I will be there

Yeah he meant to quote you I am sure. He knows I live in Indy. I seen Dallas here in 1999. Going to Jerry World would be cool though.

Looking at maybe going down to see the games vs LV and/or MIN but still a bit weary about committing this far out with covid cases rising again and having to come across the border. Already got my heart broken on a few cancelled concerts this year. Hoping to make a decision closer to the dates, even if means we pay a bit more. 

6 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

I've been to numerous colts at  dolphins games and a decent percentage of their fans are borderline obnoxious.....but enjoyed every game and experience. My cousin and I one time took a bus to the game caus our parents preferred us not driving to Miami.  We took KFC with us and ate on the grounds outside the stadium lol. Wish the colts came down this year. 

You've been to lots of stadiums...... my props to you. 

15 minutes ago, coltsleafs said:

I'd be further ahead if Covid didn't ruin the last two years. I wish I would have went to the RCA dome. I didn't start going to games until 2009.

RCA Dome got so freaking loud. I was there when Peyton and Marvin broke the record against the Rams, and I couldn’t even hear myself thinking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1