Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's First Game

Moncrief

That is one game that I'm already booking to watch from now. Should be one of the best games of the year. Look at the Colts vs Steelers in 2008 and how great that was. This one should be amazing.

Looking @ the schedule I won't be shocked if the Broncos are 1-5 or 2-4 heading into the bye.

They have a tough schedule, that's for sure, plus 5 Prime Time games....

I for one, hope you're incorrect in your guesses.

2nd hardest schedule behind the Giants. Manning boys have their work cut out for them.

On the flip side, the Pats schedule looks kinda comfy for them. No this is not a complain post since I already knew who they were playing. Just that, the first or second seed looks pretty reasonable for them again barring major injury.

Sun Sep 09 1:00 PM ET at Titans

Sun Sep 16 1:00 PM ET Cardinals

Sun Sep 23 8:20 PM ET at Ravens

Sun Sep 30 1:00 PM ET at Bills

Sun Oct 07 4:15 PM ET Broncos

Sun Oct 14 4:05 PM ET at Seahawks

Sun Oct 21 4:15 PM ET Jets

Sun Oct 28 1:00 PM ET at Rams

Bye

Sun Nov 11 1:00 PM ET Bills

Sun Nov 18 1:00 PM ET Colts

Thu Nov 22 8:20 PM ET at Jets (Thanksgiving night)

Sun Dec 02 1:00 PM ET at Dolphins

Mon Dec 10 8:30 PM ET Texans

Sun Dec 16 8:20 PM ET 49ers

Sun Dec 23 1:00 PM ET at Jaguars

Sun Dec 30 1:00 PM ET Dolphins

On the flip side, the Pats schedule looks kinda comfy for them. No this is not a complain post since I already knew who they were playing. Just that, the first or second seed looks pretty reasonable for them again barring major injury.

Sun Sep 09 1:00 PM ET at Titans

Sun Sep 16 1:00 PM ET Cardinals

Sun Sep 23 8:20 PM ET at Ravens

Sun Sep 30 1:00 PM ET at Bills

Sun Oct 07 4:15 PM ET Broncos

Sun Oct 14 4:05 PM ET at Seahawks

Sun Oct 21 4:15 PM ET Jets

Sun Oct 28 1:00 PM ET at Rams

Bye

Sun Nov 11 1:00 PM ET Bills

Sun Nov 18 1:00 PM ET Colts

Thu Nov 22 8:20 PM ET at Jets (Thanksgiving night)

Sun Dec 02 1:00 PM ET at Dolphins

Mon Dec 10 8:30 PM ET Texans

Sun Dec 16 8:20 PM ET 49ers

Sun Dec 23 1:00 PM ET at Jaguars

Sun Dec 30 1:00 PM ET Dolphins

Yep, the two worst divisions in the NFL probably - the NFC West and AFC South, at least for now give the Pats the kind of schedule they have.

To be honest, the Jets, if this year, with this schedule, they cannot take the division from the Pats, not sure when they will do it. Jets do play Steelers and Chargers, and I think they matchup well against them. Pats play the Ravens and Broncos, which will be tougher, IMO from an AFC point of view. Pats are lucky that they get the Broncos, Texans and the 49ers at home but then, the 49ers are the kind of team that will surprise you on the road, so it is no gimme, same with the Texans.

But yep, if Pats win the division as always, a #1 or #2 seed is waiting for them. The Ravens have the best shot to take the #1 seed away from the Pats, IMO unless the Jets decide to talk less and play more with Tebow formations at the goal line :). Actually Tebow at the goal line suits the Jets style more, just not away from the goal line where the Pats secondary can give up yards but not points. So Sanchez can drive them down completing more passes than Tebow would and the Jets' O-line is big enough to make enough holes for Tebow, IMO by the goal line. It will be interesting - Pats vs Jets, more so because of Tebow. :)

Yep, the two worst divisions in the NFL probably - the NFC West and AFC South, at least for now give the Pats the kind of schedule they have.

To be honest, the Jets, if this year, with this schedule, they cannot take the division from the Pats, not sure when they will do it. Jets do play Steelers and Chargers, and I think they matchup well against them. Pats play the Ravens and Broncos, which will be tougher, IMO from an AFC point of view. Pats are lucky that they get the Broncos, Texans and the 49ers at home but then, the 49ers are the kind of team that will surprise you on the road, so it is no gimme, same with the Texans.

But yep, if Pats win the division as always, a #1 or #2 seed is waiting for them. The Ravens have the best shot to take the #1 seed away from the Pats, IMO unless the Jets decide to talk less and play more with Tebow formations at the goal line :). Actually Tebow at the goal line suits the Jets style more, just not away from the goal line where the Pats secondary can give up yards but not points. So Sanchez can drive them down completing more passes than Tebow would and the Jets' O-line is big enough to make enough holes for Tebow, IMO by the goal line. It will be interesting - Pats vs Jets, more so because of Tebow. :)

You notice something interesting chad about the Broncos schedule? Back to back road games vs. Pats and Chargers. ;)

Looking @ the schedule I won't be shocked if the Broncos are 1-5 or 2-4 heading into the bye.

I think the Broncos will suprise you. I mean seriously they made the playoffs and beat Pittsburgh with Tebow at the helm. He was a terrible QB, at least in the throwing dept. They have a lot of underrated weapons and the only piece of the puzzle they were missing was a good QB. Plus Peyton will make everyone around him bettter, if he is back to his old form.