Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

sad but true

ruf

16 hours ago, ruf said:

the jags are having a great FA year. they have taken care of their OL--they got a great wr--and have the 1st pick of the draft and will take the best elite DE

they have a 'great FA' every year, and still end up being crap

19 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

The Office Lol GIF

Complimenting the Jaguars got me like 

What I think most are overlooking about the Jags right now is that where they might be spending as they have done in the past that never has worked out, it's different because now, they actually have a decent coach. See Marone and Meyer suck, but Pederson took the Eagles to a Super Bowl and won. Twice a year now you will have Doug against Frank, and if you think that means advantage Frank, you're a little naive. I'm not saying the Jags will win 12 games, but I believe they will be much tougher to beat moving forward than most people would think.

19 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

I agree with you 1000 percent however i place more of the blame on Reich than Ballard. It started back during 2018 Frank did nothing but praise Brissett even in interviews he was telling them he's the best ever back up QB in the league then after Luck retires Frank had to eat crow cause Jacoby was not the star he had envisioned in 2019. Fast forward to 2020 there was a interview on pat show were he mentioned that Brady wanted to play for the colts right after leaving the pats but once again Frank wanted Rivers here because he didn't think Brady had anything left in the tank yeah see how well that aged. Then of course the Wentz drama was once again because of Frank who apologized to the Organization for bringing him here. yeah he's 100 percent the cause of our downfall 

I agree.   Frank wanted Wentz and vouched for him.   I also do not think that Frank can handle the play calling along with all the other things a head coach must do during a game.  Time to delegate.  

5 hours ago, Indeee said:

What I think most are overlooking about the Jags right now is that where they might be spending as they have done in the past that never has worked out, it's different because now, they actually have a decent coach. See Marone and Meyer suck, but Pederson took the Eagles to a Super Bowl and won. Twice a year now you will have Doug against Frank, and if you think that means advantage Frank, you're a little naive. I'm not saying the Jags will win 12 games, but I believe they will be much tougher to beat moving forward than most people would think.

That and they have a good QN now.   

Archived