Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13 Score Predictions


Chrisaaron1023
 Share

Recommended Posts

Cowboys 27 vs Saints 23

Giants 17 vs Dolphins 19

Colts 35 vs Texans 20

Vikings 31 vs Lions 20

Eagles 24 vs Jets 14

Cardinals 23 vs Bears 14

Chargers 31 vs Bengals 38

Buccaneers 35 vs Falcons 17

Jaguars 21 vs Rams 24

WFT 17 vs Raiders 24

Ravens 31 vs Steelers 10

49ers 28 vs Seahawks 13

Broncos 16 vs Chiefs 24

Patriots 20 vs Bills 27

 

8-6 Last week (missed a game)

102-76-1 on the Season

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Michael Gallup would be a nice FA addition to the WR corps  If the Cowboys don’t resign him. Hilton is pretty much done. Pascal is meh and Campbell has injury concerns.

That catch in the first half by Michael was sick! I'd have no complaints seeing him in the Colts blue. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This thread wasn't out before I went to bed yesterday, I work nights but I made my pick on the week 12 prediction thread so I was covered. I picked Cowboys 27 Saints 17, not only did I get the game right I nailed the score lmao .

I did see that! your predictions have been pretty spot on this year.. i keep trying to catch you but I fail more often than not lately :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I did see that! your predictions have been pretty spot on this year.. i keep trying to catch you but I fail more often than not lately :lol:

I stunk last week, you made up 3 games I think. I went 5-10 last week, worse week of the year. I have only had 2 losing weeks, week 1 and last week other than that I have done pretty well. Last week was a disaster!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I stunk last week, you made up 3 games I think. I went 5-10 last week, worse week of the year. I have only had 2 losing weeks, week 1 and last week other than that I have done pretty well. Last week was a disaster!

There have been 181 games so far and I have actually missed 2 Thursday games so my correct record is 109-69-1, the 1 is a tie between the Steelers and Lions. I went back and looked at every single week. @Chrisaaron1023you are 102-76-1, looks like you may have missed 2 Thursday games as well. I went 5-10 last week and in week 1 was 6-9 but didn't get my Thursday pick in so I only had 15 picks in 16 games played. You are currently 7 games behind and have a hell of a record. I have just been on fire all year, well up until last week which was my worst lmao . I had the Cowboys over Saints last night, you did as well. I will list the rest of my picks soon. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

We need someone faster.  We actually need a fast slot guy that can go vertical.

 

That is why I suggested Christian Kirk from the Cardinals. Does his best work from the slot and can get vertical pretty good too. However, if you ask him to play outside, his production suffers. Will be a very good fit for Reich's offense. If Ertz is a 1 year rental with the Cardinals, get him here too for Wentz. One of those would be a very good addition for the Colts. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There have been 181 games so far and I have actually missed 2 Thursday games so my correct record is 109-69-1, the 1 is a tie between the Steelers and Lions. I went back and looked at every single week. @Chrisaaron1023you are 102-76-1, looks like you may have missed 2 Thursday games as well. I went 5-10 last week and in week 1 was 6-9 but didn't get my Thursday pick in so I only had 15 picks in 16 games played. You are currently 7 games behind and have a hell of a record. I have just been on fire all year, well up until last week which was my worst lmao . I had the Cowboys over Saints last night, you did as well. I will list the rest of my picks soon. 

Looks like @RollerColtwent 5-10 last week like me lol, he is 103-74-1 on the season. Missing getting in 3 Thursday picks. He had the Cowboys last night. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here are my Sunday picks + Mondays game:

Giants 19 Dolphins 20

Colts 40 Texans 17

Vikings 30 Lions 17

Eagles 22 Jets 19

Cards 27 Bears 20

Chargers 24 Bengals 27

Bucs 34 Falcons 14

Jags 17 Rams 34

Washington 24 Raiders 23 - My upset of the week!

Ravens 23 Steelers 17

49ers 27 Seahawks 20

Broncos 19 Chiefs 28

Patriots 23 Bills 20 - I guess this would be a mini upset??

 

I feel great about this week, like Peyton I rarely have 2 bad weeks in a row season 3 laughing GIF- I feel bad for Houston because we are about to take them to the woodshed after the way we lost last week!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Here are my Sunday picks + Mondays game:

Giants 19 Dolphins 20

Colts 40 Texans 17

Vikings 30 Lions 17

Eagles 22 Jets 19

Cards 27 Bears 20

Chargers 24 Bengals 27

Bucs 34 Falcons 14

Jags 17 Rams 34

Washington 24 Raiders 23 - My upset of the week!

Ravens 23 Steelers 17

49ers 27 Seahawks 20

Broncos 19 Chiefs 28

Patriots 23 Bills 20 - I guess this would be a mini upset??

 

I feel great about this week, like Peyton I rarely have 2 bad weeks in a row season 3 laughing GIF- I feel bad for Houston because we are about to take them to the woodshed after the way we lost last week!

 

My 3 team parlay:

 

Colts over Texans, I am giving up 9.5 so I have to win by 10 or more.

 

Washington over Raiders, I am getting 1.5 so the Raiders need to win by 2 for me to lose. I think Washington wins outright! 

 

Pats over Bills, I am getting 2.5 so the Bills have to win by 3 or more in order for me to lose. I think the Pats win outright! 

 

$50 down to win $200. I am taking 2 underdogs so the pay will be nice if I win. If I lose it is only $50.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

A shocker:  Texans 31 -27 over Colts, Reich outcoached again. Colts playoff hopes over, bench Wentz, play Ehlinger and we get to keep our 1st round in 2022.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU- think before you type because you know this post is going to look silly after the game. Then again you may not care what it looks like to make a prediction like that haha 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thursday Night Football

COWBOYS 21 vs. Saints 17

 

Sunday Games

Giants 13 vs. DOLPHINS 21

COLTS 37 vs Texans 18

VIKINGS 26 vs Lions 13

EAGLES 31 vs Jets 14

CARDINALS 45 vs Bears 27

Chargers 28 vs BENGALS 35

BUCCANEERS 38 vs Falcons 21

Jaguars 17 vs RAMS 27

WFT 21 vs RAIDERS 23

Ravens 18 vs STEELERS 21

49ERS 24 vs Seahawks 23

Broncos 21 vs CHIEFS 24

 

Monday Night Football

PATRIOTS 23 vs Bills 21

 

Teams on a bye this week:

-Panthers 

-Browns

-Packers

-Titans

 

Last Week: 5-10; 103-74-1 for the season. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

A shocker:  Texans 31 -27 over Colts, Reich outcoached again. Colts playoff hopes over, bench Wentz, play Ehlinger and we get to keep our 1st round in 2022.

 

If he plays the entire Houston game, the first round pick is the Eagles'

 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2021/9/13/22671267/eagles-2022-first-round-nfl-draft-pick-tracker-week-1-colts-carson-wentz-dolphins-philadelpia-snap

 

You will be wrong on all fronts after Sunday.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

Thursday Night Football

COWBOYS 21 vs. Saints 17

 

Sunday Games

Giants 13 vs. DOLPHINS 21

COLTS 37 vs Texans 18

VIKINGS 26 vs Lions 13

EAGLES 31 vs Jets 14

CARDINALS 45 vs Bears 27

Chargers 28 vs BENGALS 35

BUCCANEERS 38 vs Falcons 21

Jaguars 17 vs RAMS 27

WFT 21 vs RAIDERS 23

Ravens 18 vs STEELERS 21

49ERS 24 vs Seahawks 23

Broncos 21 vs CHIEFS 24

 

Monday Night Football

PATRIOTS 23 vs Bills 21

 

Teams on a bye this week:

-Panthers 

-Browns

-Packers

-Titans

 

Last Week: 5-10; 103-74-1 for the season. 

Standings look like this:

1. 2006 = 109-69-1

2. Roller Colt 103-74-1

3. Chrisaaron 102-76-1

 

-It is still anyone's title to win, I went 5-10 last week and there are still 5 weeks to go. If I have a couple of stinkers like last week who knows? I do feel good about this week though but still picked some upsets. My Washington pick over the Raiders will either make me look I am genius or a big dumby as this guy used to say  redd foxx fred sanford GIF- haha . What is funny is I had to misspell dumby because it won't let you post it here but you can still post the word dumb. Yeah that makes sense haha . Good luck to everyone this week.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Standings look like this:

1. 2006 = 109-69-1

2. Roller Colt 103-74-1

3. Chrisaaron 102-76-1

 

-It is still anyone's title to win, I went 5-10 last week and there are still 5 weeks to go. If I have a couple of stinkers like last week who knows? I do feel good about this week though but still picked some upsets. My Washington pick over the Raiders will either make me look I am genius or a big dumby as this guy used to say  redd foxx fred sanford GIF- haha . What is funny is I had to misspell dumby because it won't let you post it here but you can still post the word dumb. Yeah that makes sense haha . Good luck to everyone this week.

You are the most consistent on getting the right picks. I chose the Steelers this weekend only because they're very ticked off right now and so I'm banking more on the Steelers D than the offense. Ravens honestly should win easy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

You are the most consistent on getting the right picks. I chose the Steelers this weekend only because they're very ticked off right now and so I'm banking more on the Steelers D than the offense. Ravens honestly should win easy. 

I thought last week I had some good picks, who would've thought the Chargers would lose to the Broncos, Cowboys lose to the Raiders, or Eagles lose to the Giants lmao 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The conditions for the Bills-Patriots game is going to be very much like winds in excess of 25 mph and rainy. Bills HAVE to win this game if they want to be taken seriously in the AFC and I think they will, in a mini-upset of current AFC momentum. The last time the Patriots played a team with so many receiving options, they gave up 400 plus yards to the Cowboys.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Michael Gallup would be a nice FA addition to the WR corps  If the Cowboys don’t resign him. Hilton is pretty much done. Pascal is meh and Campbell has injury concerns.

Davonte Adams hands down for me.  Godwin is fast and could become available.  He is playing on the franchise tag right now.  I think this is the year to get a big playmaker in FA.  Where there is a will there is a way.  Other teams do it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, chad72 said:

The conditions for the Bills-Patriots game is going to be very much like winds in excess of 25 mph and rainy. Bills HAVE to win this game if they want to be taken seriously in the AFC and I think they will, in a mini-upset of current AFC momentum. The last time the Patriots played a team with so many receiving options, they gave up 400 plus yards to the Cowboys.

Yeah I heard winds were going to be bad.. but I'm not so sure that helps buffalo. They built a fast finesse team for Buffalo weather :dunno:.. the Pats could run all over them ..

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 4:23 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yeah I heard winds were going to be bad.. but I'm not so sure that helps buffalo. They built a fast finesse team for Buffalo weather :dunno:.. the Pats could run all over them ..

 

Called it. But got my score prediction wrong lol further into the cellar I crawl :peek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 11:05 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My 3 team parlay:

 

Colts over Texans, I am giving up 9.5 so I have to win by 10 or more.

 

Washington over Raiders, I am getting 1.5 so the Raiders need to win by 2 for me to lose. I think Washington wins outright! 

 

Pats over Bills, I am getting 2.5 so the Bills have to win by 3 or more in order for me to lose. I think the Pats win outright! 

 

$50 down to win $200. I am taking 2 underdogs so the pay will be nice if I win. If I lose it is only $50.

 

 

The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 11:18 AM, Thunderbolt said:

A shocker:  Texans 31 -27 over Colts, Reich outcoached again. Colts playoff hopes over, bench Wentz, play Ehlinger and we get to keep our 1st round in 2022.

This was the best prediction of the year , great job their buddy. Try again in 2 weeks and pick the Pats. We are going to beat the Pats by at least 7 you heard it hear 1st. They are 1 dimensional. 

 

Right now I can honestly say the only team that scares mein the AFC is KC because they have Mahomes and their D is playing great right now.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a bad week last week, it happens but when it comes to betting I am right at 50/50 for the year when it comes to point spreads/parlays. I wish I was more like 60% but this league is hard to predict. If I was at 60% I would have all kinds of money lmao . I am 50/50 though which is better than most. Take the Colts in 2 weeks though, they will win and may even be an underdog? If we are favored by 2.5 or less still take them. I see us winning by 7. 

 

My record in here regarding just picking games without the spread is = 120-72-1, I went 11-3 this week. As of now I give the Colts a 65% chance of making the playoffs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2021 at 3:05 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Cowboys 27 vs Saints 23

Giants 17 vs Dolphins 19

Colts 35 vs Texans 20

Vikings 31 vs Lions 20

Eagles 24 vs Jets 14

Cardinals 23 vs Bears 14

Chargers 31 vs Bengals 38

Buccaneers 35 vs Falcons 17

Jaguars 21 vs Rams 24

WFT 17 vs Raiders 24

Ravens 31 vs Steelers 10

49ers 28 vs Seahawks 13

Broncos 16 vs Chiefs 24

Patriots 20 vs Bills 27

 

8-6 Last week (missed a game)

102-76-1 on the Season

8-6 again..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 11:38 AM, RollerColt said:

Thursday Night Football

COWBOYS 21 vs. Saints 17

 

Sunday Games

Giants 13 vs. DOLPHINS 21

COLTS 37 vs Texans 18

VIKINGS 26 vs Lions 13

EAGLES 31 vs Jets 14

CARDINALS 45 vs Bears 27

Chargers 28 vs BENGALS 35

BUCCANEERS 38 vs Falcons 21

Jaguars 17 vs RAMS 27

WFT 21 vs RAIDERS 23

Ravens 18 vs STEELERS 21

49ERS 24 vs Seahawks 23

Broncos 21 vs CHIEFS 24

 

Monday Night Football

PATRIOTS 23 vs Bills 21

 

Teams on a bye this week:

-Panthers 

-Browns

-Packers

-Titans

 

Last Week: 5-10; 103-74-1 for the season. 

10-4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...