Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Article saying we have regained our offensive identity

indyagent17

I for one really appreciated that we got a win yesterday and we moved the ball very well. But Carson was being harassed all day by Miami’s front seven. If this team can go on to Baltimore and win that would be impressive. I disagree with an article that says after one game we have regained our offensive identity.

17 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

I for one really appreciated that we got a win yesterday and we moved the ball very well. But Carson was being harassed all day by Miami’s front seven. If this team can go on to Baltimore and win that would be impressive. I disagree with an article that says after one game we have regained our offensive identity.

Do you have a link to the article?

3 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

After seeing how little Nick Sirianni and the Eagles run the ball. I am amazed we actually ran it more than once last year.

hes a new coach. they will start running when they consistnetly lose. 

I won't say I disagree with the article. However, I don't believe we ever lost our identity. It was more about execution and injuries. We have a formula on how to win games and we faced two top 5 run defenses in the 1st 3 weeks of the season.  It's not a coincidence we got on a roll vs Miami with their porous rush defense. It's going to be real difficult again this week facing another elite rush defense, especially without Big Q. We have to find a way to get the ground game rolling against this Baltimore front. If not, our offensive output will look similar to the 1st 3 weeks of the season.

Archived