Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who likely gets brought up from P.S. for Sunday ?

holeymoley99

Teams are allowed to promote 2, a 3rd if late positive covid result.

I'm thinking definitely a wr likely Harris but potentially Keke

Sean Davis (the vet not Shawn the rookie) because with Carrie potentially needed at Corner this game only backup Safety is Odum

Joey Hunt with Fisher being out down a body and Q though starting hurting so could be down 2

Marvell Tell, if they want a bigger body on Metcalf and dont feel BoPete is ready

29 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Teams are allowed to promote 2, a 3rd if late positive covid result.

I'm thinking definitely a wr likely Harris but potentially Keke

Sean Davis (the vet not Shawn the rookie) because with Carrie potentially needed at Corner this game only backup Safety is Odum

Joey Hunt with Fisher being out down a body and Q though starting hurting so could be down 2

Marvell Tell, if they want a bigger body on Metcalf and dont feel BoPete is ready

You can only dress 46, are we really short enough at WR or OL to bring up the PS guys and still sit more at DL or something?

26 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

If Campbell was out, I’d say another WR. Considering we’re down Rhodes and Turay, it needs to be defense. Wilson cannot have time to throw to DK or Lockett. 

OK - who on the PS is going to be brought up to pressure Wilson?

So if we elevate 2 to 55 than 7 sit....3 ruled out so 4 more. 

1)Stallworth (Go with 8 man d line rotation, Rochell and Lewis can play inside or out)

2)Wilkins ( Taylor is bell cow, Hines change of pace and Mack in case an injury)

3)Speed ( We only play 3 linebackers about 20% of the time and Adams,Glasgow bring more to st)

4)Wilcox (No idea how often he plays this year at all)

I think you start with likely inactives and work backwards from there.

Out

Fisher

Rhodes

Turay

There are 3.  Fries, Williams, & one of the new DB's - Wilcox or Keyes - seem likely to be 3 more.  

I am not sure if any PS player gets brought up for Sunday.  That is based on 47 game day active players, which I think is the # allowed this year.  

11 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

So if we elevate 2 to 55 than 7 sit....3 ruled out so 4 more. 

1)Stallworth (Go with 8 man d line rotation, Rochell and Lewis can play inside or out)

2)Wilkins ( Taylor is bell cow, Hines change of pace and Mack in case an injury)

3)Speed ( We only play 3 linebackers about 20% of the time and Adams,Glasgow bring more to st)

4)Wilcox (No idea how often he plays this year at all)

Two things...

1) 48 is the number allowed to be active on game day?

2) I would think Mack is inactive before Wilkins.  Mack does nothing on special teams and Wilkins does.

2 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

Two things...

1) 48 is the number allowed to be active on game day?

2) I would think Mack is inactive before Wilkins.  Mack does nothing on special teams and Wilkins does.

Yes 48 active on game day and Mack instead of Wilkins wouldnt be surprising at all def an option

1 hour ago, jskinnz said:

OK - who on the PS is going to be brought up to pressure Wilson?

Those guys are already on the 53.... Kwity, AQM, Buckner, and Stewart... With a sprinkling of Banogu and Lewis.... no one on that PS is gonna pressure a passer, outside of having a DB blitz called when they're in the game lol.

1 hour ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Those guys are already on the 53.... Kwity, AQM, Buckner, and Stewart... With a sprinkling of Banogu and Lewis.... no one on that PS is gonna pressure a passer, outside of having a DB blitz called when they're in the game lol.

I am aware

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

Both were among what i expected, with Blackmon stitches pushed Davis to the top.

I don’t think it has anything  to do with Blackmon most likely it’s because we only have 3 safeties on the active roster. And one of those doesn’t even play defense.Pinter must not be ready to go.

7 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

It played a role, as i stated above Rhodes being out forces Carrie from Safety to Corner this week for a majority of snaps and Q not being 100% with Fisher not active made Hunt the choice over the WR add.

Yep was just coming back to say this. With Rhodes our that means Carrie will need to play corner and can’t be backup safety. 

Archived