Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Newest and cutest member of the colts

CR91

1 hour ago, Shive said:

That was so cute. Pittman and Blackmon are most likely going to be colts a long time. Wives are best friends too. It would be cool to have a baby the same age as my best friend where they could grow up together. Both are beautiful babies.

I honestly have never understood the negative slant towards Rivers having more children than the average. He is a loving dad. This world needs a lot more kids raised by a loving dad. I have known many 1-2 children families that need their parenting rights revoked. We need more dads like Phillip Rivers. 

To clarify the line in the above link....P. Rivers has far more than "fathered" 9 kids. He has raised and is a dad to 9 kids. 

Sorry for my mini rant. 

1 hour ago, Four2itus said:

I honestly have never understood the negative slant towards Rivers having more children than the average. He is a loving dad. This world needs a lot more kids raised by a loving dad. I have known many 1-2 children families that need their parenting rights revoked. We need more dads like Phillip Rivers. 

To clarify the line in the above link....P. Rivers has far more than "fathered" 9 kids. He has raised and is a dad to 9 kids. 

Sorry for my mini rant. 

It does get old. The jokes end up not being funny. That one was ok though because it involved other players. I thought that was funny.

On 6/4/2021 at 5:52 PM, Four2itus said:

Sorry for my mini rant. 

Absolutely agree with this.  He's had all these kids with the same woman and he's living with and in all of their lives.

Archived