Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ESPN bracket group

8 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I'm in. Usually pretty terrible at these types of things as I don't really follow basketball, but why the heck not? 

I only watch college basketball in March, so I will not be much better.

Terrible year for Big 10 - Illinois, Ohio State, Michigan State, Purdue all gone before Sweet 16 so far. Michigan will be the lone flag bearer for Big 10, I am thinking.

Syracuse looks like a Final Four team to me right now, Boeheim is a time tested coach.

On 3/22/2021 at 5:38 PM, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I at least got the Loyola pick right over UoI. Now they just need to keep winning

If Loyola wins it all you catch me in final game of tournament and deserve the crown, outside that only one scenario catches me  that I see and it is Bama making Final 4 in which case Myles brings home the gold.

50 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

If Loyola wins it all you catch me in final game of tournament and deserve the crown, outside that only one scenario catches me  that I see and it is Bama making Final 4 in which case Myles brings home the gold.

So you are saying there is a chance, I went to school in the Valley, and had a thought with Loyola just from watching them play this year and being the only team to blow my Alma out

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm going to take home the win in this one, tonite will determine if we do very well as a group or just well......I've entered 2 contests on this site and have barely got by with 2 wins (Final 53 man roster last season other)......I'd enter that draft contest but the rules look more complicated than Fermat's theorem..sooo...lol

Archived