28. Saints Zaven Collins 

29. Packers Kadarius Toney

30. Bills Nick Bolton

31. Chiefs Jalen Mayfield 

32. Buccaneers Jaelan Phillips 

Thoughts?

I will go:

1. Trevor Lawrence QB (Jags)

2. Penei Sewell OT (Jets), I think they keep Darnold, protection for Darnold.

3. Zach Wilson QB (Houston), from Miami because Watson gets traded to Miami for that #3 pick and #18 pick. 

4. Devonta Smith WR (Falcons), I think the Falcons stick with Matt Ryan and give him the best WR in the draft. Ryan realistically has at least 3 more good seasons left (maybe 1 great one?) so they aren't drafting a QB IMO.

5. JaMarr Chase WR (Bengals), I went with another WR as that gives Burrow a really good young talent to throw too.

I just went my Top 5 to give some insight to your thread and what may happen. 

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will go:

1. Trevor Lawrence QB (Jags)

2. Penei Sewell OT (Jets), I think they keep Darnold, protection for Darnold.

3. Zach Wilson QB (Houston), from Miami because Watson gets traded to Miami for that #3 pick and #18 pick. 

4. Devonta Smith WR (Falcons), I think the Falcons stick with Matt Ryan and give him the best WR in the draft. Ryan realistically has at least 3 more good seasons left (maybe 1 great one?) so they aren't drafting a QB IMO.

5. JaMarr Chase WR (Bengals), I went with another WR as that gives Burrow a really good young talent to throw too.

I just went my Top 5 to give some insight to your thread and what may happen. 

I think Falcons draft Lance who will need to sit a couple years behind Ryan

Just now, danlhart87 said:

I think Falcons draft Lance who will need to sit a couple years behind Ryan

I think Ryan can play 3 or 4 more years well, so that could be a problem with drafting a QB. He just needs a better team around him. Smith would give that team a jolt. I can see Fields going to the Panthers at #8 and Lance 12th to the 49ers. Your boy Jones to the Pats at 15th.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Ryan can play 3 or 4 more years well, so that could be a problem with drafting a QB. He just needs a better team around him. Smith would give that team a jolt. I can see Fields going to the Panthers at #8 and Lance 12th to the 49ers. Your boy Jones to the Pats at 15th.

If they don't take QB they would take OL or Edge/LB

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When Ryan was at his best he had a dynamic offense, I think they go WR but we will see. Smith may be the best WR that has come out of the draft in a long time.

Chase IMO will be the best from this class.  Doubt Falcons get another WR with Ridley and Jones already on the team.

18 minutes ago, BluesGirl said:

Thank you for showing who was already taken in the draft.  Agree or disagree.  It is a great place to start.    

With that said. I think Horn maybe the pick for the Colts in this scenario 

That's a possibility. I would like to think Ballard brings Rhodes back though. 

I also really like Eichenberg!

4 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

That's a possibility. I would like to think Ballard brings Rhodes back though. 

I also really like Eichenberg!

I think Eichenberg goes second round.    No inside source.  Just a gut feeling.   So maybe with our second.  I have mocked him to us there multiple times

IMO.  

9 hours ago, BluesGirl said:

I think Eichenberg goes second round.    No inside source.  Just a gut feeling.   So maybe with our second.  I have mocked him to us there multiple times

IMO.  

I keep seeing him mocked in the 2nd, but it just doesn't make sense to me. It could just be that its a very deep OT draft, but he's a solid plug and play LT. Those don't fall but so far. I can honestly see a run on OT's and him going in the mid-late 1st.

1 hour ago, Shive said:

I keep seeing him mocked in the 2nd, but it just doesn't make sense to me. It could just be that its a very deep OT draft, but he's a solid plug and play LT. Those don't fall but so far. I can honestly see a run on OT's and him going in the mid-late 1st.

He's one of those guys that could come in and contribute immediately 

Thanks for posting

The board up to 21, could very well play out like that

IMHO, I think Cosmi may be a little early, but he is one of the few that could start day one at LT

I think with the top LTs off the board, per your draft list , CB trades the pick to someone later in round 1 or early round 2

(Cosmi may still be on the board)

Thanks again

48 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Thanks for posting

The board up to 21, could very well play out like that

IMHO, I think Cosmi may be a little early, but he is one of the few that could start day one at LT

I think with the top LTs off the board, per your draft list , CB trades the pick to someone later in round 1 or early round 2

(Cosmi may still be on the board)

Thanks again

I'm honestly thinking Cosmi Eich or Rousseau if he's there with 1st pick 

I have been watching more tape on Cosmi since I posted

One youtuber was showing how he did against the DE from LSU in 2019, that went in round 1 pick 20 (Chaisson)

Cosmi owned the guy.

After watching this and others analysts gush over the guy......  I withdraw my " he will be drafted earlier" comment :)

He may be an excellent choice for the Colts at 21......  Im still hoping the VT kid slides to us though....

7 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

I have been watching more tape on Cosmi since I posted

One youtuber was showing how he did against the DE from LSU in 2019, that went in round 1 pick 20 (Chaisson)

Cosmi owned the guy.

After watching this and others analysts gush over the guy......  I withdraw my " he will be drafted earlier" comment :)

He may be an excellent choice for the Colts at 21......  Im still hoping the VT kid slides to us though....

There should be no reason we don't come away with a future LT in this draft. Lots of very good talent first 2 rounds. 

Archived