Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DIvisional Round Discussion Thread and Scores

danlhart87

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WEIRD football experience yesterday.

I check the times for the Bills/Ravens..it says starting 1:30...I thought it was at 5ish?  Dang...I put it on, and the Ravens kind of dominate.  I keep thinking where's Diggs...must be hurt.

anyway...Bills lose and I fall asleep.  I wake up late and the game is on again, but the Bills have the blue uni's instead of red..hmm...turns out I watched a REPLAY...danit.

So the Bills won the second game, which I wanted :>)

I wish that would have happened with the Chargers in days past.

9 minutes ago, eaglerockdude said:

WEIRD football experience yesterday.

I check the times for the Bills/Ravens..it says starting 1:30...I thought it was at 5ish?  Dang...I put it on, and the Ravens kind of dominate.  I keep thinking where's Diggs...must be hurt.

anyway...Bills lose and I fall asleep.  I wake up late and the game is on again, but the Bills have the blue uni's instead of red..hmm...turns out I watched a REPLAY...danit.

So the Bills won the second game, which I wanted :>)

I wish that would have happened with the Chargers in days past.

cat wtf GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

3 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I agree that he wasn't Mahomes but under the circumstances he played very well. 

You act like and stated he was trash but yet he had the Rams within one TD with 5 minutes left in the game. 

Two weeks removed from surgery on his thumb on his throwing hand was a problem you fail to mention.

Not an excuse, just the facts.

They were out gained by 240 yards...your QB can play bad and you can keep games somewhat close, if people want to blame the thumb they have the right to do it but also a fact his throws were way off most of the afternoon and those were short throws to be missing that bad. They were low, they didnt give his wr's the ability to do anything after the catch. 

If we want to rely just on stats and not what is really occurring than Jacoby Brissett and Tyrod Taylor should be starting and coveted by everyone because stats say they are #1 and #2 all time with lowest int % in NFL History at 1.3% and 1.41 % slightly ahead of Aaron Rodgers and Mahomes.....

Archived