Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CR91

That's Alvin Harper and Pierre Garcon. Harper was the #2 guy for the Cowboys for a long time, then when he became the #1 guy for the Bucs, a team similar to the 2012 Redskins, his career fell apart and he was never the same.

Pierre Garcon will have that same fate with the Redskins. I wrote an article about this and there's a thread that I created on this forum about this.

That's Alvin Harper and Pierre Garcon. Harper was the #2 guy for the Cowboys for a long time, then when he became the #1 guy for the Bucs, a team similar to the 2012 Redskins, his career fell apart and he was never the same.

Pierre Garcon will have that same fate with the Redskins. I wrote an article about this and there's a thread that I created on this forum about this.

completely correct. if i had a grand prize i would give it to you

In those two photos Garcon looks like he is ripped compared to Harper, oddly they both were/are around 210# and Harper had 3" on Garcon.... Another physical WR - Owens is only 15# heavier and has 3" on Garcon too. Randy Moss is right around 210# but has about 4" on Garcon ... yes I am making those comparisons - I think Garcon is going to do very well.

some wrs are suppose to be 2 and some are 1. garcon is a two

That may very well be, but he's still young, has increased his consistency, and has unusual strength for a receiver. I think that he can be a very useful part of a good offense, and may well be a number one in the future.

His problem is that he is significantly overpaid, which sets him up for significant expectations, to the point that he may improve and still be regarded as a failure. The Redskins are just ridiculous.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now