Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts most likely playoff opponents

coltsorioles

If the Colts make the playoffs here is who they will most likely play.  All this of course if the Colts win.  1st the best scenario.  Titans lose,  Miami wins. Colts #4 seed, dolphins #5 seed. Titans lose, Miami loses they play Baltimore at home.  If Baltimore somehow loses then other possibilities open up. Now if the titans win then the Colts will play either the Steelers or Bills.  Personally I rather play the bills. The Steelers just simply have the Colts number

52 minutes ago, coltsorioles said:

If the Colts make the playoffs here is who they will most likely play.  All this of course if the Colts win.  1st the best scenario.  Titans lose,  Miami wins. Colts #4 seed, dolphins #5 seed. Titans lose, Miami loses they play Baltimore at home.  If Baltimore somehow loses then other possibilities open up. Now if the titans win then the Colts will play either the Steelers or Bills.  Personally I rather play the bills. The Steelers just simply have the Colts number

Not today they didn't  - they won, because both our tackles were out and we abandoned the running game but I'd gladly take another shot at them (and every other team we've lost to this season) at full strength and we probably beat them.

54 minutes ago, coltsorioles said:

If we make it give me the Steelers  abd this time we vetter not let them off the hook

Archived