Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Isaiah Ford traded from Dolphins to Patriots

chad72

20 hours ago, Zoltan said:

The more interesting part, is that the Dolphins activated Antonio Callaway to their practice squad since his suspension is up. I suspect he will be on the active roster soon.

They did get Wes Welker from the Dolphins, let me remind you. Players like Minkah Fitzpatrick and Kenyan Drake did better after leaving the Dolphins. So it may not be as bad as you think. :) 

13 minutes ago, chad72 said:

They did get Wes Welker from the Dolphins, let me remind you. Players like Minkah Fitzpatrick and Kenyan Drake did better after leaving the Dolphins. So it may not be as bad as you think. :) 

huh? I really have no feelings toward the trade, I was just mentioning that Antonio Callaway was back with the Dolphins after disappearing from the Browns receiving room

18 hours ago, chad72 said:

The Dolphins have so many good receivers that they can throw their trash to NE. When you look at NE's roster it is completely bare up and down. They need to find a QB and fast or else they will be looking at 5-6 win seasons for a long time.

Archived