Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Texans are 0-3, your thoughts...

Thunderbolt

This notion that they have a tough schedule is stupid. Should teams make their own schedules? When teams beat poor teams the jargon is "You play who the schedule gives you."  Aren't the Colts building a team to win it all meaning beating the best of the best? Houston has been a flop going back to the days of the Oilers, a good team that could not beat Pittsburgh. Maybe they could have gone to a couple Super Bowls if they did not have Pittsburgh on the schedule!!

Well, I was giving them a pass until yesterday.  They threw up vs. the Vikings.  If the Vikings really aren't very good, and we have people saying they aren't, then what does that say about the Texans?  Again, tough 3 game stretch to start the season but that game yesterday was their "get right" game and they didn't get right.  Oh, and they now have a high probability of missing the playoffs AND don't have a 1st or 2nd round pick in the upcoming draft without making a major move.  They're a mess.

Please Bill O'Brien, don't go!

8 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

Well, I was giving them a pass until yesterday.  They threw up vs. the Vikings.  If the Vikings really aren't very good, and we have people saying they aren't, then what does that say about the Texans?  Again, tough 3 game stretch to start the season but that game yesterday was their "get right" game and they didn't get right.  Oh, and they now have a high probability of missing the playoffs AND don't have a 1st or 2nd round pick in the upcoming draft without making a major move.  They're a mess.

Please Bill O'Brien, don't go!

Damn they didn't listen!  I just had that feeling.....

I'm a little surprised they fired him. I thought he had more immunity being both the HC and GM, and thought he'd last until the end of the season. Also had a brutal 3 game stretch to start the season. Cal didn't waste any time firing him. It would be hilarious though, like @danlhart87 said, if the Texans got the no1 pick and wasn't able to use it! haha I don't think they are Jets bad, but top 5 bad I can see where they don't have the pick and ironically miss out on Sewell by trading two 1st rounders for Tunsil! haha 

7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm a little surprised they fired him. I thought he had more immunity being both the HC and GM, and thought he'd last until the end of the season. Also had a brutal 3 game stretch to start the season. Cal didn't waste any time firing him. It would be hilarious though, like @danlhart87 said, if the Texans got the no1 pick and wasn't able to use it! haha I don't think they are Jets bad, but top 5 bad I can see where they don't have the pick and ironically miss out on Sewell by trading two 1st rounders for Tunsil! haha 

Watson is probably like what I have done, I am stuck in suck land with this new contract haha . At least he got his money but will never win anything with that franchise.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Watson is probably like what I have done, I am stuck in suck land with this new contract haha . At least he got his money but will never win anything with that franchise.

Yeah, he isn't winning anything there. They have no 1st or 2nd rounder next year either, as well as no 1st rounder this year, and DeAndre Hopkins is gone! hahahaha Wow, they are all messed up as a franchise lol! Watt is getting old, and the Titans and Colts are much better now. Even the Jags are starting to learn why they have been a dumpster fire and are genuinely trying to get better. Texans are about to be a bottom of the division team.

Archived