Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 1 Scores

danlhart87

18 hours ago, chad72 said:

Brady doesn’t look in sync much with his pass catchers. It’s going to be a long season for him , IMO.

Belichick, on the other hand, knows how to maximize his strengths and keep winning.

I agree. Tampa was a train wreck. Week one had a lot of that for some teams with no off-season or preseason.

The Pats do not look that good. They played awful Miami and struggled to pull away until late in the game. Newton looked better than I thought he would just because his shoulder seems OK. He had some zip. But their offense is awful. If they keep running Newton liked that he will be injured quick.

2 hours ago, FortheWin said:

I agree. Tampa was a train wreck. Week one had a lot of that for some teams with no off-season or preseason.

The Pats do not look that good. They played awful Miami and struggled to pull away until late in the game. Newton looked better than I thought he would just because his shoulder seems OK. He had some zip. But their offense is awful. If they keep running Newton liked that he will be injured quick.

a win is a win though 

3 hours ago, FortheWin said:

The Patriots would have won 28-3 if it hadn’t been for Harry fumbling through the end zone. 
The Patriots deliberately kept it simple.  There will be more added by next week.

Newton has had three weeks with the team.  That’s it. 

49 minutes ago, NFLUp said:

The Patriots would have won 28-3 if it hadn’t been for Harry fumbling through the end zone. 
The Patriots deliberately kept it simple.  There will be more added by next week.

I'm not surprised they won. 

Bill has always been a fantastic coach 

He IMO was the main reason Pats won so many SBs

11 hours ago, NFLUp said:

I watched the game. It was 14-3 when Harry fumbled (isn't he Bill's number one draft pick? Kinda a bust it seems) and then awful Fitzpatrick drove the length of the field and scored and ran in the 2 point conversion himself making it 14-11 in the 4th.  Newton also ran it 15 times because he had to given the only receivers he threw to were Edelman and Harry all day.  He is going to have to keep that up as you don't have any legit receivers outside of those 2 guys and it is a stretch to even call Harry legit at this point. Newton will get hurt doing that (I read he had his hamstring worked on after the game). And I have not even touched on Folk (washed up) or the fact that the Pats literally have no LBs. So yeah, keeping it simple will be the theme all year it seems. LOL.

Archived