Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I know we spent cash on Buckner and I like man n the player ! I'm glad we did it ! We still need another I like Galimore several others. Remember CB said the fronts I agree as I'm sure you guys too. Just put this out I like Anae!!!! Also Davidson of Auburn who can play both ! 

I think Jordan Elliott in the 3rd would be a great pairing for Buckner longterm at DT. Elliott offers both pass rush and run stopping from the DT position. Sheldon Day is nice to have on rushing downs, but we need another pass rushing threat at DT so we don't only have Buckner. Autry disappointed last season. 

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

I think Jordan Elliott in the 3rd would be a great pairing for Buckner longterm at DT. Elliott offers both pass rush and run stopping from the DT position. Sheldon Day is nice to have on rushing downs, but we need another pass rushing threat at DT so we don't only have Buckner. Autry disappointed last season. 

I really like the idea of Elliott. And i think he will go in the 2nd. CB might find a way to bump our 3rd rd pick up to get him. 
 Looking at our roster and needs, i see LT prospect, WR, and CB to be our first 3 picks.

Archived