Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Take Solace In...

HarassedOffTheSite

So? 2 fairly simple wins for the Patriots.

Thanks for the chuckle. Colts are done for 3+ years. Broncos scare no one, particularly with that defense.

(null)

You gotta be kidding me. The Pats were ranked dead last in defense until the Lions lit up the Pack in week 17 and fell to 32 to give the Pats the coveted 31 spot.

Just my opinion, I do not think they're worried about Peyton Manning and the Broncos. He's going to be A LOT different QB outdoors. Always has been.

Remember, 22 player for the Colts were not accustom to playing outdoors. I think PM will fare better with a supporting cast that are used to playing in the elements

Remember, 22 player for the Colts were not accustom to playing outdoors. I think PM will fare better with a supporting cast that are used to playing in the elements

Fair point... and the division he's in will help things. I think he saw his divisional opponents as an asset to his path back to the playoffs. But I don't think that he will ever post a 100 Rating over the course of a season anymore. Look for ratios in the 20/14 range

What exactly led you to believe he has a large ego?? Just because he got famous doesn't make him egotistical.

To me...AL..

The Tebowing is a way to bright light upon yourself..

....Its not consistent with the religon he speaks......Its a little blasphemous...

I would not act that way....

Fair point... and the division he's in will help things. I think he saw his divisional opponents as an asset to his path back to the playoffs. But I don't think that he will ever post a 100 Rating over the course of a season anymore. Look for ratios in the 20/14 range

Sounds about right with Denver present WRs

To me...AL..

....Its not consistent with the religon he speaks......Its a little blasphemous...

You don't know that man's heart. Only God can only be the judge of that. In any case, if he wants to pray before or after games or at any other given time then that is his right. It is who he is and he doesn't need to change that for the media cameras or for fans who may have their own personal hangups about God in general. The fact that this is even a big deal says more about the society that we live in today than it does about Tim Tebow.

To me...AL..

If you have a problem with the way Tebow worships during a game, email him. I don't think he'd mind explaining his intentions to you

Pats probably won't have to worry about the Colts for a few years at least. But if all goes as well as planned, eventually the Colts will be on the upswing again with a formidable defense & young franchise qb and eventually pass up the Pats as they start dipping towards the end of Brady's career. Colts are getting out ahead of the curve on the rebuild in my opinion and Colts fans will be happy they did 5 years from now.

As far as Peyton and the Broncs go, Denver should be better if Peyton is himself but the jury is still out on that arm. Peyton will have a better defense than he did in Indy so there will be no excuses. He absolutely can not go one and done this year especially after even Tim Tebow carried the team to a playoff win last year against Pittsburgh. It will be interesting to see what happens this year.