Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings@Saints Thread

shakedownstreet

I wouldn’t have guessed ZIMMER was going to be what lost this game. They were gashing them with the toss plays. They were going to score a touchdown running just those then they ran that dumb trick play. They’ve since punted twice and haven’t ran the toss since they were killing them with it. 

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Cousins should have thrown a TD on 2nd down. Not scoring a TD on that drive was :thmdown:.

Agreed!

4 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

you are still winning! I told you it wouldnt be a blow out the D is actually playing fantastic 

Yup they are still winning, and thank goodness for that last touchdown! But I am hoping in the second half that the Vikings can keep the momentum up going their way for longer stretches, don’t keep letting something happen immediately after a good play that gets the crowd and Saints team pumped back up! I really want to see the Saints lose this game after they rubbed our face in poop several ways that last time we faced them. Boo Saints! (Sorry @HOZER, no disrespect to you I know you like Brees lmao)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Brees is more washed up than Brady, and he’s 1 more mess up away from being just plain done as 2010 Favre. That last incompletion was almost the Buttfumble II. And this is all happening as the Vikings are trying to blow it like always.

Yes Vikings defense have to keep it tight right now and not let Brees and that darn offense break out