Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rodgers is resigned baseless rumor at this point

love the shoe

3 minutes ago, love the shoe said:

Why do we say we are going to improve the roster and yet sign guys like this back?. He needs to go along with others in the receiving core. I ha e seen enough of these type players.  

2 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Are u serious? Good grief does he have naked pics of Ballard's sister or something? Are we ever going to get rid of this guy?

Just because he's signed now, doesn't mean he will be on the 53 come September. Sometimes, its best to have known players coming into training camp. Especially given the number of injuries to our wr corps this year.

4 minutes ago, love the shoe said:

Let me go look lol I seen it somewhere. Knowing  me I got so mad I didnt check the whole article 

the only thing I can find on google is the article where he was resigned the other year, nothing on anything current.

Just now, love the shoe said:

Why do we say we are going to improve the roster and yet sign guys like this back?. He needs to go along with others in the receiving core. I ha e seen enough of these type players.  

Because you don't know what the future brings and what if we aren't able to sign a decent free agent and aren't able to draft the one we want we atleast have someone familiar. Plus we can always cut him after camp 

• Nadine locked this topic