Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let's discuss the AFC Playoffs

danlhart87

30 minutes ago, 18to87 said:

The Titans will give NE a game. It should be very interesting. I can't see the Texans making any noise though. O'Brien just can't get it done in big games. 

IMO the Titans will beat the Patriots.

The Patriots have only won games against teams with losing records. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thunderbolt said:

Ravens all the way.....There is a reason why they rested Lamar Jackson on today's game.  It's gonna be a track meet in two weeks in Baltimore..That's a lot of rest, hope he's not going to be too rusty for the game.

That's honestly what I think will happen!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Before the season I had KC over Indy in the AFC Title Game assuming Luck would be our QB. I have a funny feeling it will still be KC now after what took place today but over Baltimore. 

I think Mahomes is poised to take the next step 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Before the season I had KC over Indy in the AFC Title Game assuming Luck would be our QB. I have a funny feeling it will still be KC now after what took place today but over Baltimore. 

KC has a terrible home playoff record and if you saw their game today, pass to your RBs or hand it off, keep Mahomes on the sidelines still works. More nightmares of Burkhead and Michel waiting for the Chiefs

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

KC has a terrible home playoff record and if you saw their game today, pass to your RBs or hand it off, keep Mahomes on the sidelines still works. More nightmares of Burkhead and Michel waiting for the Chiefs

I am not assuming the Patriots will beat the Titans. 

I think the Titans will beat the Patriots. I could be wrong but I don't think the Patriots have beaten a winning team this season. (other than the Bills) They couldn't stop the lowly Phins at home today. 

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Not happening this year and I never underestimate Tom and BB but when you lose to Miami and Conor Mcgregor it is over lmao 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I am not assuming the Patriots will beat the Titans. 

I think the Titans will beat the Patriots. I could be wrong but I don't think the Patriots have beaten a winning team this season. They couldn't stop the lowly Phins at home today. 

I think they will beat the Titans but KC will steamroll them.

There is only one coach that can hang with Belichick and that is John Harbaugh, who has proven it several times. Andy Reid is not that kind of coach, he has always been that kind of guy who may break through but never does. 

I am pretty certain that John Harbaugh will have his team ready for any 2 teams sent his way and the Ravens make the SB. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Lol, I think Henry will steamroll them! 

Plus Tannehill always played them tough when he was with the Phins. :D

I hope you are right but I am pretty convinced they won't be in the SB which is a great feeling. Instead of watching the weather channel regarding worst tornadoes, snow storms, and hurricanes I can actually watch the SB this year lmao . Last year I watched maybe 10 minutes of it and had it on the weather channel a lot haha 

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

I am a fan. It's not like I live the lifestyle or anything 

Saw them once in '95 at Deer Creek about a month before Garcia died

Same here.   I'm a fan.  I've went to 2 of their shows.   Great times had by all.  

I think Shakedown Street is my favorite album of theirs.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Happens ALL the time. Colts won it all in 06 as a 5 seed

The AFCCG was 5-6 seed (Patriots)

Colts won it as a 3 seed. The AFCCG was a #3 vs #4 after the Patriots knocked off the #1 Chargers on the road and the #3 Colts knocked off #2 Ravens on the road.

The teams that played all 3 teams on the road (seeded #5 or lower) to win a SB are 2005 Steelers, 2007 Giants, 2010 Packers. That is it!!!

• Like 1