Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Deja Vu?

Dingus McGirt

Yea, funny how the more things change the more they stay the same, different players coaches, gms but the results are eerily similar over and over. And I do say the refs have had too big of a role in too many losses to the steelers over the years. Just my opinion, but I think it is based on facts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not sure what is going with the Reds. I had them pegged at 86 wins this year. It is only May but right now they look bad.
    • NL Central Standings heading into today (May 10th) 1. Brewers 22-15 2. Cubs 22-16 (.5 back) 3. Pirates 17-21 4. Reds 16-21 5. Cards 15-22   Every time the Brewers win, Cubs win, every time the Brewers lose, Cubs lose. Cubs are looking for a true closer. Adbert has blown 3 saves this season otherwise the Cubs would be at least 2 games ahead of the Brewers. Neris is good, but the Cubs need more help. Brewers are pesky Pee Ants that won't go away .
    • I don’t think they are as bad as people think. The rams game was an outlier and brought his average down yet he still came back in that game. He would of been over 60% without that game.
    • Since this is an AR thread, I will make some early Optimistic but Realistic predictions:   1. AR will start in 15 games this season out of the 17.   2. He will pass for 3650 Yards = 243.3 a game.    3. He will Rush for 650 Yards = 43.3 a game.   4. He will throw for 30 TD's = 2 a game.   5. He will run for 10 TD's. Remember he ran for 4 in just 4 games last year.   6. He will be 9-6 record wise when he starts.    Last season the Colts totaled 5725 yards of offense in 17 games. This season AR will account for 4300 yards IMO, I can see Taylor at around 1400 yards rushing. I think with AR, we should crack 6000 yards of total offense which last year would have put us 9th in the league. Very possible comparing it to what we did to last year's 5725. Flacco will start 2 games and may have 1 good game and 1 bad game?
  • Members