Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Files out 8 passes into Jags career....

Jackie Daytona

This is why you build a complete team, and why we will soon find out how well TPTB are practicing what they preach over on W. 56th..... 5 of 8, 75 yards, 1 TD.... Then, ONE hit by a DL and you have whatever a Gardiner Minshew is playing QB for at least the rest of this week.....

Let's see how far the team building has gotten our guys....

2 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

I don’t see why they still can’t take the division if they just don’t do anything stupid. They’ve got to be broken spiritually though. Another division handed to the Texans.

Let's see how the Texans do against the saints before we hand them the division

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

I don’t see why they still can’t take the division if they just don’t do anything stupid. They’ve got to be broken spiritually though. Another division handed to the Texans.

Texans haven't even played yet. And if anything, I think TN is in the drivers seat this year. Especially with Foles now out. 

• Like 1

You want to see how the Texans fair against the Saints, but put the Titans in the drivers seat for beating the Browns? I’ll still take the Texans in the division after the Saints beat them in a 10 point game that they never trailed in tomorrow. The Saints of course being 1 of those teams that any average or less team gives games to.

13 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Not buying the Texans taking the division. They are still full of questions.