Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What was your favorite moment from the 2018 season?

Hark

On 1/25/2019 at 6:32 AM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I would have to say week 17. I was soo pumped for Sunday night football. Random people at the stores giving me props and telling me they hoped the Colts would win that night. It was awesome!

I know alot of us didn't know it till the end of the season. But, my 2nd favorite part was Jacoby running to the end zone to photo-bomb the defense's pose :funny: 

Loved it when Old Man Vinetari ran down with them after Hooker intercepted Eli.  Showed how much he still loves the game.  :yahoo:

• Like 2

I am sure this will come as no surprise to anyone who reads this regularly, my moment of 2018 was getting to see the team live first in New York (lets not mention the game itself), then in Indy v The Bills.

Memories I will have to last me a lifetime.

Infact my whole time in Indy was just great, you really do live in a beautiful part of the World.

Really hope to get back over at some point in the future.

• Like 1

My Favorite Moment

The Colts blocking the Chiefs punt and scoring.  In a frenzy of excitement, I swooped up my three-year-old daughter and spun her around the room dancing. She completely lit up. From that moment on, she was just as into the game as I was. The moment is a memory I'll cherish forever. She is now a Colts fan for life. :colts:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, deadman said:

My Favorite Moment

The Colts blocking the Chiefs punt and scoring.  In a frenzy of excitement, I swooped up my three-year-old daughter and spun her around the room dancing. She completely lit up. From that moment on, she was just as into the game as I was. The moment is a memory I'll cherish forever. She is now a Colts fan for life. :colts:

Good one. For a short moment, I thought that maybe (just maybe) the Colts could get back in that game...but it was fleeting.

• Like 1

Believe it or not...The 4th down attempt in OT against Houston. I loved the gutsy call and set the tone that we play to win ball games.  Over a decade of conservative play calling from Dungy, Caldwell and Pagano aggravated me to beyond belief.  Put the ball in your best players hands and go make a play.  If it doesn’t work, tip your hat and try again next time. 

• Like 1