Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who's going to the Titan's game?

Dr. T

I will be there with Mrs. T, although I would rather have a day game than a night game.What about all those people who had a flight going back to Indy on Sunday night? Does the NFL help you switch your tickets or pay your hotel for another night? (said sarcastically) Luckily we're driving up from Alabama and already planned to stay Sunday night. Go Colts!!

haha:number1::rock:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dr. T said:

What about all of the Purdue fans that will be there on Saturday? How many will be staying another day to cheer on our Colts?

I wish I was there rooting for Purdue, but couldn’t make the trip due to work. Still trying to figure out a way to make the trip and watch the Colts....

On 12/28/2018 at 10:22 AM, chrisfarley said:

game is today (friday), not saturday.  i know someone there for the Purdue game but they will be leaving back on saturday.

Yeah, I messed up. We arrived just as the Purdue game ended and got stuck in traffic. There were a lot of Notre Dame fans in the sports bar watching their game on Saturday. Let's hope that this Indy team does better than the two college ones. :grouphug:

• Like 2

On 12/26/2018 at 12:42 PM, Dr. T said:

I will be there with Mrs. T, although I would rather have a day game than a night game.What about all those people who had a flight going back to Indy on Sunday night? Does the NFL help you switch your tickets or pay your hotel for another night? (said sarcastically) Luckily we're driving up from Alabama and already planned to stay Sunday night. Go Colts!!

haha:number1::rock:

Hope you have a great time.  Also in Bama but not going to make it to the game this time.  

On on a side note, after going to games at LOS, don’t you think Nissan is kind of dumpy?  Of course, not too many places compare to the Luke.  

4 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Hope you have a great time.  Also in Bama but not going to make it to the game this time.  

On on a side note, after going to games at LOS, don’t you think Nissan is kind of dumpy?  Of course, not too many places compare to the Luke.  

Nissan stadium is definitely dumpy compared to Lucas Oil. I live in nashville and have been to numerous games against the Colts there.