Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Important games this weekend pt 2

CR91

The colts vs titans game has playoff implications. Winner is guaranteed atleast a six seed.

Jags vs texans has division implications. Texans win and they are division champs. Texans lose and our game will decide who wins the division.

Browns vs ravens has seeding implications. If the ravens lose along with the texans, our game will decide who will get the three seed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Also, if anyone cared about draft implications,

If the Jets lose, and the Cardinals, 49ers, and Raiders all win, I believe that locks up the first pick in the second round (33rd) for the Colts (or perhaps 2nd since they'd be tied with AZ). 

The Jets will get the 1st overall pick according to this link: https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nfl/jets/2018/12/25/nfl-draft-order-ny-jets-still-have-chance-no-1-pick/2411849002/

But I think since it's a tie they would not get the 1st overall in the second round. But having lived in the NYC area for a while...I hope they lose regardless

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CR91 said:

The colts vs titans game has playoff implications. Winner is guaranteed atleast a six seed.

Jags vs texans has division implications. Texans win and they are division champs. Texans lose and our game will decide who wins the division.

Browns vs ravens has seeding implications. If the ravens lose along with the texans, our game will decide who will get the three seed.

If the Pats also lose, could the Colts actually grab the 2nd seed and a bye?

9 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

No, because the Pats beat them head to head.  If Tenn beats Indy and Pats and Texans both lose, Tenn can grab 2 though. 

Ahhh, given the Titans being alive for it, I thought maybe be extrapolation the Colts were too.  That’s okay, though ... 3rd seed would be pleasant as well.  :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rockywoj said:

Ahhh, given the Titans being alive for it, I thought maybe be extrapolation the Colts were too.  That’s okay, though ... 3rd seed would be pleasant as well.  :)

I agree.  I'll be honest,  I don't care what seed they get, I just want them to get in and see what happens.  3rd seed, 4th seed or 6th seed.  Playing with house money!

23 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

No, because the Pats beat them head to head.  If Tenn beats Indy and Pats and Texans both lose, Tenn can grab 2 though. 

For Tenn to get 2nd seed, they'd also need Ravens to lose. If Pats and Texans both lose and Ravens win, Ravens are 2nd seed. Amazing to think that Ravens and Titans could get a bye or not make playoffs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coltsva said:

For Tenn to get 2nd seed, they'd also need Ravens to lose. If Pats and Texans both lose and Ravens win, Ravens are 2nd seed. Amazing to think that Ravens and Titans could get a bye or not make playoffs.

Forgot to add that little detail in :thmup: but I did know that.  Either way Go Colts!  Just get a win and get in!

• Like 1