Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Slow down there.... Yahoo sports has Colts 10.5 favorite ?

HOF19

On 12/18/2018 at 4:56 PM, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I definitely don't disagree with that, but just reading around the internet, a lot of folks seem to think that they pretty much threw in the towel last week. I'm particularly torn because I made it to my fantasy football championship, & Barkley's my RB1, it's quite the dilemma.

That's why I don't play fantasy football I root for the Colts and that's it and nothing is going to persuade me away from that. 

On 12/18/2018 at 6:23 PM, Pilgrim said:

This game scares me, just because of how bad we need it. 10-6 isn’t even a guarantee to get us in the dance, but we just came off a huge win. Gotta keep that 1-0 mindset. I know the phrase “trap game” is a big no-no on this board, but I don’t feel good about this one. I do believe if we beat the Giants, we will beat the Titans, and get in. It’ll be interesting. It has been such a fun season. Can’t wait to see the continued growth.

I agree this game scares me as a trap game. But then again I'm nervous about every game so...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, superrep1967 said:

That's why I don't play fantasy football I root for the Colts and that's it and nothing is going to persuade me away from that. 

I’m not rooting against the Colts. Barkley could have 2 50yd runs & a TD, get me 15pts, & the Colts would likely still win by a 2 score margin. The only reason it’s a dilemma is because I don’t know how many snaps Barkley will actually get.