Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers (+1.5) @ Buccaneers Thread

shakedownstreet

Just now, Btown_Colt said:

I’m pretty sure that just happened to Chris Conte!!!

Honest question because I’ve spoken about this several times.....how is that not hands to the face and a penalty on the runner? Why when a lineman or corner or anyone without the ball get a penalty but the runner doesn’t. It should be a penalty and could easily injure the guys neck.

7 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Honest question because I’ve spoken about this several times.....how is that not hands to the face and a penalty on the runner? Why when a lineman or corner or anyone without the ball get a penalty but the runner doesn’t. It should be a penalty and could easily injure the guys neck.

I’m not sure and I agree. 

• Thanks 2

You can't win them all, and you sure can't throw 6 TDs in the process. Fitz did almost come back. Dirk Koetter couldn't have a tougher decision to make right now. He was a hotseat guy before they were 2-0. All that time he and Fitz said it was Jameis' team then those 2 games happened. The WRs put their support for him on the table and Kotter obliged with his proclamation that he was the quarterback. 

We all knew it still depended on the Steelers game. If he blew it he was out. This is so close to being a choke or a good enough effort either way though. 

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

He ended up having a pretty solid game.   It started out rough though 

Yeah.  He's still slinging it all around the field.  He's definitely a gun slinger.  Had a lot of drops too.  I wanted him to win as I hate the Steelers and Big Ben.