Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Ballard & Frank Reich Press Conference

TKnight24

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Need playmakers 

We still don't have many on this roster in my opinion.   Hard to find playmaking RB's and WR's on the 3rd day of the draft.  For as high as we picked this year I'm feeling meh thus far. I like what we did in regards to our O line.  Defensively, I'm underwhelmed.

I really like Leonard, I like Lewis, and I'm fine with the Braden Smith and Turay picks, although I'm really not too familiar with Turay.

I've watched some of Leonard and the guy seems to have some serious football IQ, very instictive, really quick to process stuff. Pretty good tackler too. And Lewis seems like a pretty pro ready guy who can play outside and inside. I think he'll be a solid rotational piece. Smith I'm a little on the fence about, I do think he could be an average starter but I don't see him being one of the better parts of our line if so. Turay, I just have no idea about really, but there seems to bea lot of people who think he can be a weapon in the pass rush (worried about the two shoulder surgeries and probably would've rather had Lorenzo Carter, but hey).