Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How I think the first 6 picks will shake out

So I think buffalo trades up, but not with us. The browns get rid of their 4th and get both the Bill's 1st. They already got their QB with the first so to pick up 2 more 1st in exchange for one is a no brainer for them. *QBs are subject to change but in some order these all go in the first 4 rounds*

Browns- Josh Allen. I believe the reports that they have Allen high on their board because #1 it's a very browns thing to do as well as they still have Kiser and now Taylor for Allen to sit behind and refine his skills

Giants- Josh Rosen. Rosen is built for the big apple and is a ideal situation for him to sit behind Eli for a year or two and he has some weapons to being him up to speed very fast.

Jets- Sam Darnold. A total dream scenario for the jets. They get a qb who may be able to turn their franchise around

Bills- Baker Mayfield. Bill's are reportedly high on him. Buffalo benefits Mayfield and helps keep him out of trouble.

Broncos- Saquon Barkley. The release of their top running back makes this evident. With a talent like Barkley it helps take all of the heat off of whatever QB they roll with this year.

Colts land in a great spot as far as blue chip talent but not as much on trading back so with all the talent I believe they take chubb unless they have a prospect ranked higher

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twfish said:

So I think buffalo trades up, but not with us. The browns get rid of their 4th and get both the Bill's 1st. They already got their QB with the first so to pick up 2 more 1st in exchange for one is a no brainer for them. *QBs are subject to change but in some order these all go in the first 4 rounds*

Browns- Josh Allen. I believe the reports that they have Allen high on their board because #1 it's a very browns thing to do as well as they still have Kiser and now Taylor for Allen to sit behind and refine his skills

Giants- Josh Rosen. Rosen is built for the big apple and is a ideal situation for him to sit behind Eli for a year or two and he has some weapons to being him up to speed very fast.

Jets- Sam Darnold. A total dream scenario for the jets. They get a qb who may be able to turn their franchise around

Bills- Baker Mayfield. Bill's are reportedly high on him. Buffalo benefits Mayfield and helps keep him out of trouble.

Broncos- Saquon Barkley. The release of their top running back makes this evident. With a talent like Barkley it helps take all of the heat off of whatever QB they roll with this year.

Colts land in a great spot as far as blue chip talent but not as much on trading back so with all the talent I believe they take chubb unless they have a prospect ranked higher

They traded Kizer cause he blows.

• Like 3

With the recent move from the Broncos and mumbling about the Browns liking Allen I think it will go like:

1- Josh Allen QB

2- Sam Darnold QB (They love Darnold and can't pass him up)

3- Baker Mayfield QB (Jets don't like Rosen's Durability and go with Mayfield)

4-(Trade with Bills or Cardinals) Josh Rosen QB (they're are looking to grab there QB of the future and are afraid of the Broncos getting Rosen so they over pay to move up)

5- Saquon Barkley RB (Broncos get a playmaking RB to help Keenum)

6- Bradley Chubb DE

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 11:25 AM, BProland85 said:

Here's how I see it happening...

1 - Josh Allen

2 - Sam Darnold

3 - Baker Mayfield

4 - Saquon Barkley

5 - Quenton Nelson

6 - Bradley Chubb

1 - Josh Allen

2 - Sam Darnold