Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The 2012 Forum Awards Ballots

IndyTrav

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If 'kindest poster' was on the list, I'd nominate one of our moderators, Maureen. She takes the time to comment on nearly every new blog and welcome the new member to the forum, as well as keeping things in perspective on the topic section of the forum. That, I think, is appreciated by more new members than she realizes. When people take time to be considerate it means a lot.

That being said, the best signature has got to be AustinCollie17. I wonder how many people sit and stare at his signature before they realize how foolish they were...It only took me about 10 minutes the first time I saw it, so I should know! :)

If he would add the little spinning hour glass it would be priceless

1. Best New Member (Jan 1-Today):
Subvet
16: Most Missed:
John Waylon
12: Best Non-Colts Fan Poster:
JJ
17: Most likely to be seen on the nightly news:
Ohio Colt (in a local Duke University book depository)

I wish we had a category for Most likable.

1. Best New Member (Jan 1-Today): Undecided Frog

2. Thread of the Year (Jan 1-Today): Get Well Wishes for Peyton

3. Most likely to lose their job b/c they are always on: oldunclemark

4. Best Avatar: Coltssouth (Honourable mention to ruksak and all the people with Pulp Fiction avatars)

5. Best Username: everybodysgotone (very appropriate for a forum)

6. Most helpful poster: shecolt, Maureen, Coltssouth

7. Most Informative poster: Superman

8. Best Debater: Doogan

9. Colts Story of the Year (not Peyton): All the changes in the front office

10. Funniest Poster: Jaric, ruksak

11: Colts Moment of the Year: Getting rid of that 0 under the win column

12: Best Non-Colts Fan Poster: GoPats, JimJaime, Buffalo34, -JJ-

13: Best News Man (member who always seems to bring the news): chad72

14: Most Knowledgeable about Football: Superman

15: Most likely to be Jim Irsay: No idea

16: Most Missed: John Waylon

17: Most likely to be seen on the nightly news: Definitely Tuba

18: Best Sig: No idea, there are a lot of funny ones

I would also like to submit Vance for Best Non-Colts Fan Poster

1. Best New Member (Jan 1-Today): UndecidedFrog has this locked up so I am going with some underdogs Gramz and Kayla D

2. Thread of the Year (Jan 1-Today): Whatever the first thread was that announced that the Colts were going to release Peyton Manning

3. Most likely to lose there job b/c they are always on: Jules girl always PMs me right back, do you sleep lol?

4. Best Avatar: Peytongirl here Colts fan girl fits her and is unique and Superman (I can't help it I like Superman the comic guy well I like the poster too...)

5. Best Username: Zebra 3 read her story in the Usernames thread and there was a lot of thought that went into that one

6. Most helpful poster: Peytongirl, all our mods are good but Peytongirl has been a friend for a long time.

7. Most Informative poster: Nsurg could easily go with Frog for his cap stuff but I am giving that to him for something else Nsurg has been very helpful giving out info about Peyton's injury.

8. Best Debater: Man we have a lot of them but I have to go with Superman. Tends to have very well thought out points and tends to be right a lot.

9. Colts Story of the Year (not Peyton): The Colts gut the rest of the team

10. Funniest Poster: Shakedownstreet dude always makes me laugh

11: Colts Moment of the Year: Reggie Wayne's TD catch vs. the Texans it was truly the end of an era

12: Best Non-Colts Fan Poster: GoPats I have always found him to be extremely fair whenever looking at things rather it be pro Pats or pro Colts or pro whoever he truly calls them as he see's them.

13: Best News Man (member who always seems to bring the news): Bayone seems like anytime I see news to post Bayone already has it up!

14: Most Knowledgeable about Football: UndecidedFrog his salary cap stuff is beyond good, I didn't think anyone could surpass BAV and this is no disrepect to BAV but Frog has done it

15: Most likely to be Jim Irsay: Not Sure

16: Most Missed: Phil gosh I miss that guy and another old poster named Colts addict from the old boards, used to have a legendary story about going to the Colts/Ravens playoff game in 06.

17: Most likely to be seen on the nightly news: Portage Coltsfans for going after Jim Irsay, in fairness he will have a lot of help from a lot of posters here! Also please note this is more said as a joke and ment to get a laugh please don't take it as me being serious about him. I don't honestly think anyone here would truly go after Irsay.

18: Best Sig: Warhorse...I love me some Chuck Pagano and quotes like that is one of the reasons why

Also thanks to those who nomated me for things.

1. Best New Member (Jan 1-Today): UndecidedFrog has this locked up so I am going with some underdogs Gramz and Kayla D

2. Thread of the Year (Jan 1-Today): Whatever the first thread was that announced that the Colts were going to release Peyton Manning

3. Most likely to lose there job b/c they are always on: Jules girl always PMs me right back, do you sleep lol?

4. Best Avatar: Peytongirl here Colts fan girl fits her and is unique and Superman (I can't help it I like Superman the comic guy well I like the poster too...)

5. Best Username: Zebra 3 read her story in the Usernames thread and there was a lot of thought that went into that one

6. Most helpful poster: Peytongirl, all our mods are good but Peytongirl has been a friend for a long time.

7. Most Informative poster: Nsurg could easily go with Frog for his cap stuff but I am giving that to him for something else Nsurg has been very helpful giving out info about Peyton's injury.

8. Best Debater: Man we have a lot of them but I have to go with Superman. Tends to have very well thought out points and tends to be right a lot.

9. Colts Story of the Year (not Peyton): The Colts gut the rest of the team

10. Funniest Poster: Shakedownstreet dude always makes me laugh

11: Colts Moment of the Year: Reggie Wayne's TD catch vs. the Texans it was truly the end of an era

12: Best Non-Colts Fan Poster: GoPats I have always found him to be extremely fair whenever looking at things rather it be pro Pats or pro Colts or pro whoever he truly calls them as he see's them.

13: Best News Man (member who always seems to bring the news): Bayone seems like anytime I see news to post Bayone already has it up!

14: Most Knowledgeable about Football: UndecidedFrog his salary cap stuff is beyond good, I didn't think anyone could surpass BAV and this is no disrepect to BAV but Frog has done it

15: Most likely to be Jim Irsay: Not Sure

16: Most Missed: Phil gosh I miss that guy and another old poster named Colts addict from the old boards, used to have a legendary story about going to the Colts/Ravens playoff game in 06.

17: Most likely to be seen on the nightly news: Portage Coltsfans for going after Jim Irsay, in fairness he will have a lot of help from a lot of posters here! Also please note this is more said as a joke and ment to get a laugh please don't take it as me being serious about him. I don't honestly think anyone here would truly go after Irsay.

18: Best Sig: Warhorse...I love me some Chuck Pagano and quotes like that is one of the reasons why

Also thanks to those who nomated me for things.

Nice to wake up to, Warning next few weeks extremely busy , starting later today ,, dont expect much from me

so is this dead due to recent developments? Just asking because it might help take our minds off all the bad stuff...

Yeah, I been keeping an eye on it, and after all the recent developments I kind of held off and let it take a backseat to the big dogs. When I get home tonight I can revive her and introduce the Forum Award Winners!