Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your Favorite Colts Team and Non-Colts Team?

Lucky Colts Fan

2006 Colts. The SB was special obviously but I'll never forget the AFCCG win against the Pats. I can remember like it was yesterday watching that ball fly out or Reggie's hands and then slowly fall back as he caught it.  I remember prior to that when we were so far down in points and the cameras panned around the stadium showing the depressed faces of Colts fans. I could feel their pain. Contrast that to the absolute bedlam when we won. No game will ever be more special to me than that one.

Non-Colts: a tie between the 2003 Carolina Panthers / 2007 Giants  Both teams faced the Pats in the SB in the years mentioned. Both games were exciting to watch. In 2003, the Panthers fought and clawed their way all season and into the playoffs. The previous year they had 2 wins I believe. The NFC Divisional game against the Rams and the NFCCG against the Eagles (triple OT) were really exciting.

2005 Colts.  That team was Amazing.  If it wasn't for the front office decision to mail in the last two games, I don't think we would have lost to the Steelers in the playoffs.

1985 Bears.  My freshman year of college in a small church university in southwestern Michigan.  I saw every game.  I think I can still name the starting 22 players.

2002 Bucs.  I was living in the Tampa area from 2000 to 2003.  Loved that team.  Loved radio play-by-play guy, Gene Deckerhoff, crooning, "Fire them cannons!"  Loved their pre-game song, 8 Mile, which every member of the defense felt down to their bones.  What a team.