Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tommie Harris

coltsdan

Could be a decent rotation this year. I read that Anderson lost a lot of weight, which is not good if we're counting on him being inside at all. He's too tall to get leverage and to slow to beat the T.

Fili, AJ, Harris, Foster, Mathews, Nevis. Not too shabby!

its about time the colts get a productive DT he may have health concerns but his comments make me think otherwise im glad that the colts address this issue with Nevis and Harris because when we had Booger we won a championship

Yeah after speaking with a couple Bears fans they made it seem more like he had a falling out with members or the organization, (coaches, management rather than health issues). I know to take everything with a grain of salt, but they still said he's a beast... Made me feel better hearing it directly from a couple Bears fans, I'm sure some say the opposite though, that he's just to banged up.

Hidden

Could be a decent rotation this year. I read that Anderson lost a lot of weight, which is not good if we're counting on him being inside at all. He's too tall to get leverage and to slow to beat the T.

Fili, AJ, Harris, Foster, Mathews, Nevis. Not too shabby!

thank you! ive been saying the same thing about anderson and no1 seems tho think so..he is skinny and tall..DT position is all about pad level..he can do it but its gonna b tough..john henderson is 6'7" as well, but hes not called "big john henderson" just for his size..

i think harris will be our #1..nobody realizes how good he really is yet

then AJ, Foster, Fili, Nevis

all these guys are good solid players so i will agree with any order you want to put them in thats just my personal rankings for the time being...

thank you! ive been saying the same thing about anderson and no1 seems tho think so..he is skinny and tall..DT position is all about pad level..he can do it but its gonna b tough..john henderson is 6'7" as well, but hes not called "big john henderson" just for his size..

i think harris will be our #1..nobody realizes how good he really is yet

then AJ, Foster, Fili, Nevis

all these guys are good solid players so i will agree with any order you want to put them in thats just my personal rankings for the time being...

That's a good theory and all, but he's proven effective against the run inside. Furthermore, he also has the versatility to play DE. On running downs, having a 280+ pound DE with reach and athleticism will be a welcomed change. Heck, he may even come in to try blocking some field goals.