Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

At What Point Are The Colts Going To Work Peyton Out?

presto123

I keep expecting a knock at my door and a guy in a frog mask with a baseball bat and a grudge. I have to admit, you've been a real sport about my stupid sense of humor.

Yes, March 8th cannot come quickly enough. It's a good thing we aren't all locked in a room with each other. Come to think of it, that would've made a great reality TV show. Housing the Luck and Manning camps in a house together. What would be a good name for this show?

OK, that was me in the white van by your front door an hour ago. I decided not to put on the frog mask or take out the baseball bat.

You are entitled to your opinions, no matter how :loco: they may be.

Hopefully, most of us will learn come March 8, the reality of the situation and move on from there.

I don't think it is a good idea for reality TV to house the different fans together. It could lead to real :argue::bomb::censored: . Who wants to watch a program full of bleeps?

I don't think it is a good idea for reality TV to house the different fans together. It could lead to real :argue::bomb::censored: . Who wants to watch a program full of bleeps?

Have you seen the ratings for Jersey Shore? I wonder about my fellow man sometimes.

You are entitled to your opinions, no matter how :loco: they may be.

Hopefully, most of us will learn come March 8, the reality of the situation and move on from there.

....and if I turn out to have been correct, what say you? We gotta make some kind of wager here, frog.

Have you seen the ratings for Jersey Shore? I wonder about my fellow man sometimes.

....and if I turn out to have been correct, what say you? We gotta make some kind of wager here, frog.

hey I don't care how mad you are at Frog don't you dare drag Snooki into this!

I am just kidding of course

Unfortunately, my wife made me watch one episode. Yes, I have seen the ratings of that show. It is part of the dumbing down of the masses so that they will be more susceptible to commercials.

Internet wagers are hardly worth anything more than bragging rights.

Internet wagers are hardly worth anything more than bragging rights.

I was thinking something out of the box. Lets say the loser isn't allowed to use the letter "a" in any posts for the entire 2012 season. Man, that would make saying anything at all awfully arduous. Or I guess, mn tht would mke sying nything wfully rduous.

Too much?

I was thinking something out of the box. Lets say the loser isn't allowed to use the letter "a" in any posts for the entire 2012 season. Man, that would make saying anything at all awfully arduous. Or I guess, mn tht would mke sying nything wfully rduous.

Too much?

LOL, tht would be quite rdous. I don't think tht would be a good wger though.

I think both parties know that the $28 million isn't happening, so there's no point in rushing it. That doesn't mean he couldn't end up back with the Colts, but not with the $28 million. Irsay kind of made that clear already.

You and I can see that $28 option bonus is not going to get paid.

Yet there are some who think it may, even after what Irsay has said. Go figure.

You and I can see that $28 option bonus is not going to get paid.

Yet there are some who think it may, even after what Irsay has said. Go figure.

That ship has sailed. On a side note......I'm getting tired of all reality shows. Those things are so staged. They should be called non-reality shows. The producers just have them play up the drama as much as possible because it's all about ratings. The car repo ones really crack me up. Like Lizard Lick Towing. They get in a fight on every single run but nobody EVER throws any punches, Just a lot of shoving. How many times have you ever got in a fight without throwing a punch?

The thing I see is a lot of you guys want to delay this cutting Peyton until next year. Or the year after.

Do you realize there will be all of this (PR nightmare, fans upset, media coverage) whenever it happens unless he retires a Colt? That shouldn't be the reason to delay it and that's why Peyton has 12 days left as a Colt, Max.