Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (+ 2 1/2) at Dallas (10-8-17)

oldunclemark

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I called it, TD, game over

Remember, I picked the Packers to win it all. :) Not sure they do it, but at the moment I think they can look like the most promising with an elite QB in a shaky league.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I put him in there with Tommy and Peyton, that is how great he is

Rodgers looks really good this year. The Atlanta game was bad, but that was the Falcons home opener too for the season so a tough spot.

Would LOVE to see the Packers win it all.:rock: We won't so why not Rodgers?

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Rodgers looks really good this year. The Atlanta game was bad, but that was the Falcons home opener too for the season so a tough spot.

Would LOVE to see the Packers win it all.:rock: We won't so why not Rodgers?

I usually pick them every year but get burned, picking them is always safe like picking the Pats or picking the Colts when they had Peyton.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I usually pick them every year but get burned, picking them is always safe like picking the Pats or picking the Colts when they had Peyton.

Oh I hear ya, I am not entirely confident GB will actually do it, but if they want to.......they could this year. It's open I think big time in the NFC. And.......I am on their wagon again this year.

GB needs to avoid too many road postseason games though.

17 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

It's a high-stakes Cowboys game, so I tried to step in.

I don't like the Cowboys; so, this is not too upsetting. I always like seeing the Cowboys lose. Same with the Pats. I just wanted the Packers to lose. Plus my opponent in FF had Rodgers as his QB. He got about 10 points on the last drive. 

13 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I don't like the Cowboys; so, this is not too upsetting. I always like seeing the Cowboys lose. Same with the Pats. I just wanted the Packers to lose. Plus my opponent in FF had Rodgers as his QB. He got about 10 points on the last drive. 

I have Rodgers on my team, so that drive also allowed me to catch up to my opponent. Down just .2 points now (90.15-89.95). For the second week in a row though I'm getting nothing out of my receivers. No catches from Sammy Watkins today and just one from him last week. Also one catch for Kenny Stills for me this week (I'm starting him since D. Thomas is on a bye week). I have Tyreek Hill and Lamar Miller left while my opponent has Thielen on Minnesota tomorrow night left, so we'll see if I can pull this out for once.

5 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

I have Rodgers on my team, so that drive also allowed me to catch up to my opponent. Down just .2 points now (90.15-89.95). For the second week in a row though I'm getting nothing out of my receivers. No catches from Sammy Watkins today and just one from him last week. Also one catch for Kenny Stills for me this week (I'm starting him since D. Thomas is on a bye week). I have Tyreek Hill and Lamar Miller left while my opponent has Thielen on Minnesota tomorrow night left, so we'll see if I can pull this out for once.

Last week, in one of my two leagues, I lost by a tenth of a point, 114 to 113.9.

Like you, my receivers except Diggs have not been consistent. Devante Parker did nothing. Hogan was pretty good on Thursday. I was going to pick up Devante Adams this morning on waivers but decided against it. I would have had a commanding lead if I had picked him and played him. I am up by 22 in that league but my opponent has Kareem Hunt going tonight. I have Tarik Cohen tomorrow. We'll see what happens.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Last week, in one of my two leagues, I lost by a tenth of a point, 114 to 113.9.

Me too. My receivers except Diggs have not been consistent. Devante Parker did nothing. Hogan was pretty good on Thursday. I was going to pock up Devante Adams this morning on waiverzs but decided against it. I would have had a commanding lead. I am up by 22 in that league but my opponent has Kareem Hunt going tonight. I have Tarik Cohen tomorrow.

Rodgers rules :hide:

I knew the Pack would win in regulation after the 'Boys scored their final TD with so much time on the clock.. what Aikman indicated too, heck Jerrah more or less said the same thing after the game.

That fade to Bryant was so ridiculously stupid decision.

Did Garrett forget how they lost in the divisonal round last year to the Packers?