Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Updated 4 Round Mock(Great Picks For Colts)

I would change the 3rd round pick to George Iloka instead of Jared Crick. We need a safety somewhere early in this draft.

I don't think it matters what Round we take the Safety though. Bethea was supposed to be the 6th best FS in 2006 and was expected to go in rounds 4-5. We picked him in the 6th Rd and now he's a Pro-Bowler.

I don't think it matters what Round we take the Safety though. Bethea was supposed to be the 6th best FS in 2006 and was expected to go in rounds 4-5. We picked him in the 6th Rd and now he's a Pro-Bowler.

Yeah if we target SS Tom Zbikowski from the Ravens in FA as I expect we will with Pagano's ties with him, SS may not be as big of a need. Sure we could get a guy but not till 5th round or later with a guy like Tavon Wilson.

Yeah if we target SS Tom Zbikowski from the Ravens in FA as I expect we will with Pagano's ties with him, SS may not be as big of a need. Sure we could get a guy but not till 5th round or later with a guy like Tavon Wilson.

i wouldn't mind getting Zbikowski in FA. I would rather get a proven SS who has been in the NFL than rely on a prospect in the draft. Tavon Wilson was OK at Illinois. i'm a U of I fan, so getting him now and seeing how he would work out would be ok.

I don't know if you heard about Martin from me but he is hands down my second favorite safety very good in run support

I first noticed him in their bowl game against Stanford and I was impressed. He was great in run support and all over the place early. Then in the second half that game got a little bonkers and I didn't notice him as much. I came away with a "I'd like the Colts to draft that guy" attitude.

http://walterfootbal...m/draft2012.php

I love the selections for the Colts in this draft! Getting Poe in the 2nd and Hosley in the 4th are steals!!! The only thing I might change is the 3rd round pick of Joe Adams to Jared Crick.

I follow Nebraska football and Crick is not a player we want... Since Suh left he has been a huge disappointment. Actually Dennard CB or David LB/SS are the best Husker defenders and they would step right in and start.

I really love Lavonte David he is a straight up monster! He is undersized but he is a playmaker. Also if Indy starts using a FB Rex Burkhead would be a great get also off the Husker roster.

I would love the Colts to address NT and DB in rounds 2-4, Poe and 2 CB's or S's who can play would be lovely and fill glaring needs.

I follow Nebraska football and Crick is not a player we want... Since Suh left he has been a huge disappointment. Actually Dennard CB or David LB/SS are the best Husker defenders and they would step right in and start.

I really love Lavonte David he is a straight up monster! He is undersized but he is a playmaker. Also if Indy starts using a FB Rex Burkhead would be a great get also off the Husker roster.

I would love the Colts to address NT and DB in rounds 2-4, Poe and 2 CB's or S's who can play would be lovely and fill glaring needs.

If Indy stayed in the Tampa Two David would be a good WLB. In my opinion Nigel Bradham is the best LB the Colts could draft. Can play any LB spot on the 4-3 and ILB on the 3-4. He is the most complete LB for the Colts in the draft.