Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What is really going on here with Luck?

Indeee

2 hours ago, Jules said:

I am good, don't worry. :thmup: Been super busy though the last few months.

I will be around I think Sunday night but if we get blown out maybe I will hide. lmao But hopefully it's an interesting game that is worth watching.

Luck will be back soon so fun times ahead. This Sunday is iffy. I do like Brissett though. Just haven't you seen Post lately but now have, so happy now

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If not we can always give Charlie Whitehurst a call :billiejean:

Even he might be an upgrade to Tolzien. lmao If he had kept starting, almost no reason to watch.:eek:

JB is kinda intriguing to be honest.......kids got potential.:thmup:

Nothing tops what we had with a 40 year old Matt Hasselbeck though. *happy sigh* :heart:

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Even he might be an upgrade to Tolzien. lmao If he had kept starting, almost no reason to watch.:eek:

JB is kinda intriguing to be honest.......kids got potential.:thmup:

Nothing tops what we had with a 40 year old Matt Hasselbeck though. *happy sigh* :heart:

Once Luck gets healthy I think we will roll and everything will be normal again. Tommy is going to retire soon. Ballard reminds me of what the Cubs have in Baseball, dude knows his stuff and knows how to Draft.

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I do miss Hass, he went into Atlanta and won.

You leave me with no choice but to post this pic I once spammed the forum with:

18f46mgvt6zxxjpg.jpg

lmao 

But the reason I do it too is because this picture brought GOOD LUCK. I am serious it did bring good luck.

21 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Once Luck gets healthy I think we will roll and everything will be normal again. Tommy is going to retire soon. Ballard reminds me of what the Cubs have in Baseball, dude knows his stuff and knows how to Draft.

You are a tiny bit more optimistic then I am but I am taking it slowly here now and being patient. Patience is needed. 

:thmup:

2 minutes ago, Jules said:

You leave me with no choice but to post this pic I once spammed the forum with:

18f46mgvt6zxxjpg.jpg

lmao 

But the reason I do it too is because this picture brought GOOD LUCK.

You are a tiny bit more optimistic then I am but I am taking it slowly here now and being patient. Patience is needed. 

:thmup:

Hass was a really good QB, he got screwed in the 2005 SB IMO. REFS gave that to Pitt

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jules, Give it 2 more years and I think Luck will be the best QB and we will roll. If not I guess we can joke about the next Charlie lmao 

I think Luck always had the potential to be the best QB and still does. I just worry he might fall into a million pieces on the field now and an internal organ might get lacerated. lmao Other then that he is great.

But it's late and now I am typing silly. Sigh. Heading to bed but this was fun.:thmup:

If we don't do well at least we have cat pictures. lmao 

smiling-cat-25__605.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jules said:

I think Luck always had the potential to be the best QB and still does. I just worry he might fall into a million pieces on the field now and an internal organ might get lacerated. lmao Other then that he is great.

But it's late and now I am typing silly. Sigh. Heading to bed but this was fun.:thmup:

If we don't do well at least we have cat pictures. lmao 

smiling-cat-25__605.jpg

We will probably lose Sunday it's in Seattle but I predict win, you know me lmao Sweet dreams. I need to sleep too I guess. That Cat looks a tiger :lol:

Orthopedic surgeon Dr. David Chao doesn't expect Andrew Luck (shoulder) back until November.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported Sunday that the Colts were targeting a Week 6 return for Luck, but Chao always considered that a "tight timeline." Chao believes Luck will need about four weeks of practice before he's game-ready. Considering he hasn't been cleared to practice yet, it looks like the earliest we'd see Luck is November. Getting Luck back in six weeks was always a pipe dream and in hindsight, the Colts probably would have been better off stashing him on the PUP list.
Sep 27 - 7:30 PM

Dr. Chao has all along stated he expects Luck to be behind center 'in a game' 4 weeks after he begins true team practice (which Luck has not done yet).

OTOH, he makes his prediction based upon a few assumptions (admittedly, good and educated ones as well. He was the Chargers Head Physician/surgeon for 17 years, so insider knowledge- which is different than insider information...).

1. Conservative nature of the Colt handling this

2. Potential of minor issues once practice begins (things rarely go perfectly)

3. Luck will not have performed route tree/timing passes as the latter part of rehab

If Luck practices on October 4, would that not make October 29 within Dr. Chao's timeline?  He once illustrated a possible 3 weeks practice protocol that might happen.  Would that not make the October 22 game a possibility?

Everything will be in clearer light when the October 4 injury report for the Colts is released.

Thanks for keeping this information out there up front, but I must also say there is really not anything new here either, for those that have followed along well know.