Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Defense stats

IndyScribe

Indianapolis Colts: Defensive end Margus Hunt has gotten pressure on 20.6 percent of his pass-rushes. The only interior defenders getting pressure more often are Gerald McCoy, Geno Atkins and DeForest Buckner.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-32-observations-week-2-4?utm_content=buffer06e46&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

That's good company!

6 hours ago, krunk said:

Indianapolis Colts: Defensive end Margus Hunt has gotten pressure on 20.6 percent of his pass-rushes. The only interior defenders getting pressure more often are Gerald McCoy, Geno Atkins and DeForest Buckner.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-32-observations-week-2-4?utm_content=buffer06e46&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

That's good company!

This is what I'd hoped we'd get from Hunt too. I'd be curios to see what % of obvious passing downs we've had him on the field. 

Man Ballard has to be pretty happy with who he's brought in so far. When you look at FA's, the draft, UDFA's and the Brissett trade he's going at a pretty good clip. Banner and Schwenke are the only 2 I can think of that he's missed on granted it's just week 3 Sanchez made Locke expendable.  

49 minutes ago, akcolt said:

Man Ballard has to be pretty happy with who he's brought in so far. When you look at FA's, the draft, UDFA's and the Brissett trade he's going at a pretty good clip. Banner and Schwenke are the only 2 I can think of that he's missed on granted it's just week 3 Sanchez made Locke expendable.  

Some of these guys I really didnt think much of when we got them. Like Al Woods. I really didnt think he was going to make the final roster initially. Good acquisitions that hopefully happrn again next year.

11 hours ago, akcolt said:

This is what I'd hoped we'd get from Hunt too. I'd be curios to see what % of obvious passing downs we've had him on the field. 

Locke had no power in his kicks. He was going to get cut anyways