1. Bellicheck

2. Harbaugh

3. Carroll

4. Reid

5. McCarthy

6. Payton

7. Arians

8. Tomlin

before you get to the rest of the Riveras, Quinns, Bradleys, etc......somewhere in the bottom 1/3 I'd say we would find Pagano....slightly ahead John Fox and Todd Bowles and the newby coaches but somewhere behind say Jim Caldwell. There just seems to be a big distance from 1 to 2 to me ....and then from like say 8 to 9 or 10.  

On September 6, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Finball said:

Reid (and Smith) also ruined any chance of comeback against the injury-riddled Pats in divisional round in 2016, with horrific clock management.

And that's just for the regular season bye. He has lost in the playoffs despite having bye the previous week. Like last year.

Yeah, Andy can compile regular season wins with the best coaches around, but when the playoffs start, his Chiefs usually get knocked out in round 1 normally. 

5 hours ago, dgambill said:

Top Coaches Rank per DG  lol

1. Bellicheck

2. Harbaugh

3. Carroll

4. Reid

5. McCarthy

6. Payton

7. Arians

8. Tomlin

before you get to the rest of the Riveras, Quinns, Bradleys, etc......somewhere in the bottom 1/3 I'd say we would find Pagano....slightly ahead John Fox and Todd Bowles and the newby coaches but somewhere behind say Jim Caldwell. There just seems to be a big distance from 1 to 2 to me ....and then from like say 8 to 9 or 10.  

How do you have Payton above tomlin