Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Have the Browns found a QB?

RockThatBlue

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

They have found many in the last 30 years.  None that were good however.

Kizer is a smart kid that has a winning gene.  We will see

Has a really good arm too. I think hes the most talented they've had since Couch, hopefully they don't ruin Kizer too.

Maybe they have found their guy.

But plenty of teams have thought they found someone in the pre-season and they play them too soon in their rookie year only to find out the game is completely different in the regular season.

Gone are the vanilla defenses.     Suddenly you're only playing the best of the best in games that count in ways that pre-season games never do.       It's an entirely different world.     And many a rookie have wilted under that spot light....

Let's hope it doesn't happen to Kizer....      well, except maybe in week 3 when the Colts host the Browns at Lucas OIl....

I'm not a big draft nut, but I watch a good deal of college football...surprised that Watson was comsidered a high-end pro prospect, much less comsidered a better prospect than Kizer. You can see it in their setup mechanics and arm talent how much better Kizer is...

10 minutes ago, mikey287 said:

I'm not a big draft nut, but I watch a good deal of college football...surprised that Watson was comsidered a high-end pro prospect, much less comsidered a better prospect than Kizer. You can see it in their setup mechanics and arm talent how much better Kizer is...

You think Kizer will be better than Watson?

See, I read nothing about drafts, I just watch games...and I was pretty stunned to know that the football world thought these two were on the same level, much less Watson being ahead...I'm a nobody, so I don't know, but Watson does very little for me...I think it's Kizer by a measurable amount in terms of their prospect status...