Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I just hope nobody gets injured at this point. That would be a damn shame and a bad way to end the season. We are a team that needs everyone healthy. I would love to have HCA in Round 1 though. We need against the LeBron/REFS if we play them.

all true....home court is big for us.....Lance has always been significantly better at home

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Turn Out The Lights The Party Is Over, Pacers win again! Wizards also lost.

Wiz (42-35) cant catch us (46-31) now.....only 5 games left.....and two are Charlotte

we will play Cleveland or Philadelphia in the East quarterfinals....that's our future...not bad

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This was an impressive win being on the road because they are battling for a Playoff spot and a Good team = 6 games above .500. We just beat them last week too.

we were down 16 in this game.........its so odd to be able to fall that far behind and then come back and win.

We've come from 15 or more behind at least 10 times

• Like 1

Just now, oldunclemark said:

we were down 16 in this game.........its so odd to be able to fall that far behind and then come back and win.

We've come from 15 or more behind at least 10 times

I hate that we always fall behind and cant understand why but we always come back :dunno:. I guess they want us to buy a lifetime supply of Tums?

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I just hope nobody gets injured at this point. That would be a damn shame and a bad way to end the season. We are a team that needs everyone healthy. I would love to have HCA in Round 1 though. We need it against the LeBron/REFS if we play them.

HCA has never  helped vs Lebron/Refs. 

8 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

51-50 at the half...

..again.....I wish we'd go deeper into the bench. especially in the first half....

..we don't need to be playing guys 38-40 minutes at this point....

It's not very often anyone but Vic sees that many minutes. We won't be resting guys This team has HCA and maybe a 50 win season on their mind. 

Philly won again They just need to lose one for them to start missing Embid. They are 2-0 without him so far.  

2 hours ago, akcolt said:

It's not very often anyone but Vic sees that many minutes. We won't be resting guys This team has HCA and maybe a 50 win season on their mind. 

Philly won again They just need to lose one for them to start missing Embid. They are 2-0 without him so far.  

The schedule makers must love Philly. They gave them the easiest schedule I have ever seen for March and April.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, akcolt said:

.......Id just like us to slack off on that the final 2 weeks. Play our starters 30 or so minutes a game....you don't have to lose to give players a lighter work load

Not 37 or 39 (Thad Young last night) We have 5 guys starting who average double figures....

We lose anybody and we're done for the first round of the playoffs even with home court......lots of guys are getting hurt in the last few weeks....and its because they're tired, I believe...

I just want us to be smart and not be Boston (without Kyrie in the 1st round), GSW (without Steph in the first round) or Philadelphia.

Once your start gets hurt, its too late to be care ful

WE went with an 8-man rotation against the Clippers....Glenn Robinson played 2 minutes Trevor Booker played 3.....and unless those 2 are hurt I don't know why...

I want to win every game but those guys are 'resting' if you want to call it that...

You know the game...We'll probably use 8 guys in the post-season....That's how it works.

I just think 37 or 39 minutes is too much in game 76 when we're almost locked into our position..and we're playing other 'rotation' guys 2 and 3....

Edited by oldunclemark
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

.......Id just like us to slack off on that the final 2 weeks. Play our starters 30 or so minutes a game....you don't have to lose to give players a lighter work load

Not 37 or 39 (Thad Young last night) We have 5 guys starting who average double figures....

We lose anybody and we're done for the first round of the playoffs even with home court......lots of guys are getting hurt in the last few weeks....and its because they're tired, I believe...

I just want us to be smart and not be Boston (without Kyrie in the 1st round), GSW (without Steph in the first round) or Philadelphia.

Once your start gets hurt, its too late to be care ful

WE went with an 8-man rotation against the Clippers....Glenn Robinson played 2 minutes Trevor Booker played 3.....and unless those 2 are hurt I don't know why...

I want to win every game but those guys are 'resting' if you want to call it that...

You know the game...We'll probably use 8 guys in the post-season....That's how it works.

I just think 37 or 39 minutes is too much in game 76 when we're almost locked into our position..and we're playing other 'rotation' guys 2 and 3....

i think we would have lost yesterday if they had cut down our starters minutes

getting the 4th would be big to me  

11 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Cleveland 60, Toronto 52 at the half........

82-year-old Jose Calderon has 14 points for the Cavs already...wow..Raptors....really?

....Toronto not giving us any help...looking bad....playing bad...

If the Cavs get the 3rd it's not the end of the world. I will take the 4th and take my chances vs Philly with HCA who will have an iffy Embiid.

Final: Cavs 112, Toronto 106  and it wasnt that close....they 'held' LeBron to 27

Kevin Love took 8 shots from the field and finished with 18 points

Turning point?  Probably when The Raptors got off the plane in Cleveland..

..a Boston (53-23) win pulls them to within one game of Toronto (55-22) the No.1 seed

Cavs (48-30) lead Phily (47-30) by 1/2 game..........we're at 46-31

....how many times does a shorthanded Cleveland team have to beat Toronto before the Raptors stop talking like they're going to win the conference? 

15 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Final: Cavs 112, Toronto 106  and it wasnt that close....they 'held' LeBron to 27

Kevin Love took 8 shots from the field and finished with 18 points

Turning point?  Probably when The Raptors got off the plane in Cleveland..

..a Boston (53-23) win pulls them to within one game of Toronto (55-22) the No.1 seed

Cavs (48-30) lead Phily (47-30) by 1/2 game..........we're at 46-31

....how many times does a shorthanded Cleveland team have to beat Toronto before the Raptors stop talking like they're going to win the conference? 

Washington lost again too. I think we are going to be 4th or 5th. Cavs want that 3rd spot badly. That Cavs at Philly game is huge. I hope we end up 4th so we don't have to see LeBron until the Conference Finals and we get a banged up Philly team = Embiid being questionable.