Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Myles Garrett wants to be a Cowboy

6 minutes ago, UKColt13 said:

Good for him. 

"And with the 1st pick the Cleveland Browns select, Myles Garrett!"

Give it 4 years and then you can choose.

Of course, watch them draft Garrett 1st overall, he demands a trade to the Cowboys, they don't do it, and he enters next years draft and doesn't sign. Would be such a Browns thing, lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• I have confidence that, barring injury, their WR and CB groups are much better. Ridley and Boyd are proven at this point. They might not have crazy upside, but they have proven production, which is better than the guys they were running out there with DHop last year. Same for CB. Sneed is a stud and Awuzie is pretty proven.   It's hard to count on health, but those should be much improved.   Not as sure about their OL. But it was so bad, that it almost has to improve, especially with added talent. And I think Callahan is a good OL coach. Just a jump to an average OL unit would do wonders.
    • Equal footing is reasonable. TEN's roster looks vastly better from last year (on paper), even though some of them are older. They also do have some young guys left over from the JRob era that could still do something.   It really just comes down to QB. TEN hired an up-and-coming offensive mind to be their HC. We saw how much of an impact Steichen made. So if Levis is any good and Callahan can fix that offense (and his dad can fix the OL), I think TEN could be in the hunt. 
    • Do you have confidence the areas of need for the Titans were addressed? Latham is a more natural RT and he’s gonna be playing left, they still have questions at RG and RT, their LB core is awful, and Sneed has huge concerns with his knees. It’s why no one else other than TN wanted to trade for him. 
    • Just got an alert on my Apple Watch that 2024 season tix are sold out.  Is that a WOW?  I seem to recall a year or two back that plenty were available.  I could be mistaken.  
  • Members

• CardiacColts

CardiacColts 379

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 1,457

• stitches

stitches 19,940

• Dr. T

Dr. T 405

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,607

• IndyEV