Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not so kind words about Grigson from a former Eagles co-worker

chad72

9 hours ago, Superman said:

There's nothing wrong with anyone changing their mind as more information is made available. I just don't like the hypocrisy coming from this guy.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain your POV further just for my own benefit Superman. Thank you. 

I won't say anything unflattering about another forum member personally. Again, I was simply grateful for the addition clarification nevertheless. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Jason_S said:

^^ THIS.

^^ and THIS

Jason, 

Can I ask you a serious question? Once somebody quotes specific words from a post, why is it necessary to write "this' underneath it? That's already implied by virtue of quoting it is it not? I could see the need for writing this if you highlighted specific words or sentences to drive a specific theme home, but you didn't do that Jason. 

Okay fine, you think my holding Grigson responsible for Luck's lacerated kidney is a foolish & misguided one. Got it. Anything else? Neither you or I are going to change the other one's opinion. So be it. People can claim that a belief I hold is stupid. That's fine, I get proven wrong a lot & I really don't care if somebody laughs at 1 of my assertions or not. You & I will both be posting on here regularly regardless. 

16 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Luck was running down field.  They could have had the cowboys o line and they couldn't protect him.    The o line and grigson haven't been good,   But that injury isn't on grigson

Exactly. Luck took off running on his own. If anyone can be blamed, its Luck himself.

59 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Neither you or I are going to change the other one's opinion. 

And thats why I didnt add anything else to the post. Also, whats the difference in me quoting someone and replying "I agree" vs. "This"? Or are both equally annoying to you?

2 hours ago, Jason_S said:

And thats why I didnt add anything else to the post. Also, whats the difference in me quoting someone and replying "I agree" vs. "This"? Or are both equally annoying to you?

"This" is redundant & an unnecessary step after you quote specifically what you referring to. 

No, it's not annoying to me at all. Simply, a repetition that doesn't need to be directly stated because it's obvious. There is no difference between I agree or this I concur, but usually most people will elaborate in greater detail with someone as to why the subscribe to a person's perspective on a topic making a 2 word reply irrelevant beyond a simple like Jason. 

I have no idea why Jvan felt the need to back you up with a like either. It's fine to do it of course & certainly within his discretion of course. What, like you 2 are gonna confirm that you 2 think my lacerated kidney slight against Grigson is outlandish & form your own admiration society? More power to both of you. Who cares. 

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

"This" is redundant & an unnecessary step after you quote specifically what you referring to. 

No, it's not annoying to me at all. Simply, a repetition that doesn't need to be directly stated because it's obvious. There is no difference between I agree or this I concur, but usually most people will elaborate in greater detail with someone as to why the subscribe to a person's perspective on a topic making a 2 word reply irrelevant beyond a simple like Jason. 

I have no idea why Jvan felt the need to back you up with a like either. It's fine to do it of course & certainly within his discretion of course. What, like you 2 are gonna confirm that you 2 think my lacerated kidney slight against Grigson is outlandish & form your own admiration society? More power to both of you. Who cares. 

nodding.gif

8 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

Exactly. Luck took off running on his own. If anyone can be blamed, its Luck himself.

Not only that, there were 2 big and fast guys zeroing in on him from trwo different directions, and Luck did not see it, or did not want to give himself up and slide. Thus, he was pummeled like a running back striving for extra yards.  Wasn't pretty at all.