Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which 5-5 teams will make the playoffs?

oldunclemark

As of right now, I would say Baltimore has the best shot followed by Pitt.   One of those two will win the division.  the loser is out IMHO because I think the AFC West will sweep the Wild-Card sweepstakes.

The Colts are still in it but the AFC South is still a 3 team race with Tennessee still right there, which lowers their chances.

Probably only one in the AFC at the rate that the AFC West is moving - 3 teams with 7 wins and a possible playoff chance. 

I think it will come down to the AFC North having a division winner at 9-7. 

Miami is some how 6-4 right now...Buffalo needs them to collapse if they want a chance at a wildcard. 

Carolina will make the playoffs before Tampa Bay, that's about how much faith I have in the Bucs right now...

The Colts appeared to have gotten it together but now Luck is hurt. If they lose to Pittsburgh (they will :facepalm:) then that's it.

I could be wrong because I didn't look at every schedule and every scenario but the Texans play the Bengals from the AFC North who they should beat. That makes this a must win for the Colts even if the beat the Texans in a few weeks. A win against the Raiders could nullify this I think but...not happening. 

1 minute ago, King Colt said:

How many 500 clubs after ten games in have made the playoffs??? The glass is half full means you ran out of water and there is no more for you.

We can at 5-6 if Luck comes back healthy because of the Division we are in. Texans are not that good and we will prove that when they play us in Indy assuming Luck plays. 9-7 will win the Division IMO. Baltimore can still make it too at 5-5, they are only a half game out from Pit and have already beat them.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We can at 5-6 if Luck comes back healthy because of the Division we are in. Texans are not that good and we will prove that when they play us in Indy assuming Luck plays. 9-7 will win the Division IMO. Baltimore can still make it too at 5-5, they are only a half game out from Pit and have already beat them.

The Texans have already beaten Andrew once this season and aren't invincible at home. The Colts got killed again last night and lost quite a few guys to injury. I don't think this is nearly as close as a lot of you want to believe. 

7 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

The Texans have already beaten Andrew once this season and aren't invincible at home. The Colts got killed again last night and lost quite a few guys to injury. I don't think this is nearly as close as a lot of you want to believe. 

We will see, because of the miracle you guys pulled off in Houston is the only reason why you are in first place. Colts with all of their injuries aren't Good right now but if Andrew can come back and stay healthy I still like the Colts chances of winning the Division. Texans have a rough schedule ahead and I think 9-7 will win it. I would be worried about the Chargers Sunday, that team is capable of beating anyone.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We will see, because of the miracle you guys pulled off in Houston is the only reason why you are in first place. Colts with all of their injuries aren't Good right now but if Andrew can come back and stay healthy I still like the Colts chances of winning the Division. Texans have a rough schedule ahead and I think 9-7 will win it. I would be worried about the Chargers Sunday, that team is capable of beating anyone.

Yeah, that miracle showed that they had heart and effort. A win is a win. You've even said yourself that we should have beaten Oakland. The chargers are 4-6 so I don't know if they can "beat anyone." Not worried about the Jaguars or Titans either. 

9 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Yeah, that miracle showed that they had heart and effort. A win is a win. You've even said yourself that we should have beaten Oakland. The chargers are 4-6 so I don't know if they can "beat anyone." Not worried about the Jaguars or Titans either. 

You did get screwed by the REFS against Oakland cant deny that but don't underestimate the Chargers or Titans. At Tennessee wont be easy is all I am saying. This week, Rivers is streaky and if you get good Rivers than it could be bad?

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You did get screwed by the REFS against Oakland cant deny that but don't underestimate the Chargers or Titans. At Tennessee wont be easy is all I am saying. This week, Rivers is streaky and if you get good Rivers than it could be bad?

I don't think the team will underestimate them, but we have Tennessee's number. As a fan, I'm not worried. I haven't watched the Chargers this year and you're right that Rivers could have a good game, but he can't do it all by himself. 

1 hour ago, QwizBoy said:

I don't think the team will underestimate them, but we have Tennessee's number. As a fan, I'm not worried. I haven't watched the Chargers this year and you're right that Rivers could have a good game, but he can't do it all by himself. 

Obviously I need you guys to lose a couple and we need to beat the Jets other wise I along with many Colts fans can only look forward to the Draft which is crapshoot haha I am hopeful that we are only 1 game out when we play you guys so we can have some nice chats :-)

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Obviously I need you guys to lose a couple and we need to beat the Jets other wise I along with many Colts fans can only look forward to the Draft which is crapshoot haha I am hopeful that we are only 1 game out when we play you guys so we can have some nice chats :-)

Ha, I hope not! No need to put the season on the line just for a dramatic finish! 

19 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

It would be a Xmas gift short of a miracle if the lowly Colts make it.  But I highly doubt it.  They need to drain the incompetent coaches and GM that are making this organization non competitive the last few years.....

Im not in total disagreement, except with the bolded.

We made it to the AFCCG within the last few years.