Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston (+6) vs. Oakland in Mexico (11-21-16)

oldunclemark

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Um Houston did get jobbed before. Wow.......

I really am not all that excited though tonight even if Houston loses since the Luck news is such a huge damper on everything.

Hoping they're just being cautious with Andrew, and that he'll be okay.   

We need Houston to lose.

I am kinda lost since well I thought Houston converted 4th and 1 before and I left the room and thought they would get some points. I came back and heard what happened.

Whoa.......

It's nice to see Houston likely lose but still eeek that would make me so mad if this was the Colts.

Um Houston did get jobbed before. Wow.......

I really am not all that excited though tonight even if Houston loses since the Luck news is such a huge damper on everything.

Even if we lose to Pitt I think we will still be ok because I think we go can go 9-7 assuming Luck plays the other games. Houston still has to play us here, at Tennesee, SanDiego, and at Green Bay - that is no picnic.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Even if we lose to Pitt I think we will still be ok because I think we go can go 9-7 assuming Luck plays the other games. Houston still has to play us here, at Tennesee, SanDiego, and at Green Bay - that is no picnic.

Green Bay is a picnic now lol.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah Houston has a pretty nasty remaining schedule, they even play Cincy while not that good could beat them, also @ Tenn the last game of the season.

Looks like this game is likely about over. Raiders continue on with their surge.

Feels a bit sad though since I do think Houston got jobbed and yes I admit it, they kinda got jobbed. But, it is what it is.....it happens every week with a call or two.

Looks like this game is likely about over. Raiders continue on with their surge.

Feels a bit sad though since I do think Houston got jobbed and yes I admit it, they kinda got jobbed. But, it is what it is.....it happens every week with a call or two.

This helps us bigtime I know that because if Luck doesn't play vs Pitt we will probably lose.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to admit, you guys got screwed on that 4th down. That changed the whole game. As much as I bash Brock I actually thought he played Good tonight and controlled the game for 3 Qtr's.

Screwed twice. But it's all good. We played a very good game against one of the better teams in the AFC. I have nothing but confidence in these guys for the long haul. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to admit, you guys got screwed on that 4th down. That changed the whole game. As much as I bash Brock I actually thought he played Good tonight and controlled the game for 3 Qtr's.

Yeah Brock was kinda solid tonight for the most part comparing him to previous games. 

1 minute ago, QwizBoy said:

Screwed twice. But it's all good. We played a very good game against one of the better teams in the AFC. I have nothing but confidence in these guys for the long haul. 

The last spot..was just miserable....and on replay, they didn't change it??

....Its like the studio crew didn't have the nerve to overrule the bad spot

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I did, too...but I hear today, he's trying to be back by mid-December..

..He's probably doing 10 more pounds on the leg weights every time the Packers lose

We have some great games Thursday, Lions are legit. If Luck cant go I would rather have Morris than Tolzien because he brings the mobility factor. I loved him in Pre-season.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought he was out for the year?

He is on IR but can return, now that he has been out more than 6 weeks. Each team can bring back only one player that is on IR as long as the player has sat out at least 6 weeks.

I read that he wants to be back for the Cowboys game but I don't think he will be ready. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

He is on IR but can return, now that he has been out more than 6 weeks. Each team can bring back only one player that is on IR as long as the player has sat out at least 6 weeks.

I read that he wants to be back for the Cowboys game but I don't think he will be ready. 

If you get him back than Minny becomes dangerous IMO.