Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

We knew he wouldn't start over Myles Turner. But where he has really helped is giving Myles tips on how to play the game. This has been said during on court interviews. And that's just awesome

I know but it just feels like some believe he could have went elsewhere in the league and started. Small ball has taken over. He would have been on the bench anywhere he went like Zach Randolph is.

But I agree he is a valuable part to this team. And with the way Lavoy and Seraphin are looking defensively right now, he can just continue being that designated post beast.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

I know but it just feels like some believe he could have went elsewhere in the league and started. Small ball has taken over. He would have been on the bench anywhere he went like Zach Randolph is.

But I agree he is a valuable part to this team. And with the way Lavoy and Seraphin are looking defensively right now, he can just continue being that designated post beast.

I think Kevin Seraphin should play more. I like him better than LaVoy Allen

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That might be the new saying, pulling an Atlanta haha. Any team that blows a 28-3 in a SB are complete chokers! A team really has to play pretty stupid to pull off what Atlanta did.

still cant believe they nose dived like that......teams dont even lose 25 point leads in the NBA playoffs

Edited by oldunclemark
spelling

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

A Conference Champion doing that is just ridiculous. I figured Andrew could do it against Alex Smith but that was the WildCard Game and the Chiefs always choke.

There are just certain franchises that always choke. I picked against Atlanta all postseason because I thought that Atlanta choke would happen. It took a while but it did indeed happen